The End and The Future

The league of villains would attack USJ and the events of the anime would happen. Kage would be grouped up with Momo, Denkai and Kyoka and they would fight against the bad guys around them then they use a binocular made by momo to see that Aizawa was getting hurt so Kage would rush to help him and fight with the Nomu but to no avail and he would be pushed to sidelines. Midoriya and his team eould arrive and almost get killed by Tomura, but they along with Aizawa would get saved by a dark figure who is Kage using his quirk and he would battle the Nomu and they were semi event matched then All Might and tells the dark figure to help the students which he does and everything goes according to the anime and season 1 ends with a tease of the sports festival. Kage would be approached by Kyoka who asks him to teach her how to fight he first said no then he agreed in the end and they would train with each other which unknowingly made them bond even more, they would go to an arcade where Kyoka would play while he watched or go to cafes etc. The sports festival would have relatively remained unchanged only difference is Kage would make it and shinso would try to mind control him but Kage was like "if you want to mind control someone, do it with someone else." Then the second part of the festival happens but Kage is alone and thankfully was able to keep his points. Third part of the festival happens and Kage would have fought Ibara and won with ease, he would have fought Iida and outmatched in speed then fight Kirishima then finally Bakugo who he wanted to toy with then lose on purpose but after Bakugo mentioned Kage's mother seeing him as a disappointment, he went rage mode and beat him but he still lost on purpose then after his match he visits and reveals to midorya that he knows about his quirk, but tells him that his secret is safe with him. After a shit night of patrolling and bad memories flooding his head, he was in a bad mood then monoma said something to piss him off and he was beating him up and everyone wanted to stop him then he accidentally punched someone who was revealed to be kyoka and her head was bleeding and Kage was filled with guilt and left the school. He wasn't present in the stain arc but in one of his patrols, he would see his younger self who told him that he was no different than the man who murdered his parents and he would start kicking the broken car door and then leave and the season ends with the tease of the camp arc. Season 3 first half would remain the same except Kage is getting angrier than before until the league of villains show up and Kage would basically go on a massacre and hurt many villains in brutal and get a rematch against the man who killed his foster family Maria, Nezu and Tetsu by stabbing maria making her bleed while nezu and tetsu were ripped apart limb by limb. Doro was guy with a similar quirk as Kage but it was plasma and he was much more sadistic but Kage got stronger than their last fight and would beat him with ease but didn't kill him until the device in his neck activated and killed doro. Kage then would kill a Nomu by ripping its heart out in front of everyone and then throw doro's lifeless body away and then disappear. Midoriya and the others finally made it to where Bakugo but are met with All for one then Kage shows up saving bakugo and holding captive in his arms, he then starts breaking her skull after all for one told him that he wouldn't hurt an innocent woman then he stopped and threw her away and All for one and Kage and this fight was brutal yet personal as this is was the man who ruined Kage's life by ripping his father's heart out while burning his mother alive. The fight was long and brutal then Kage did a final move on all for one it was to no avail as all for one had stabbed him in the chest and revealed to him that he wasn't going all out. After all for one's fight with all Might the world was mourning the loss of the number one hero until they noticed a zombie like thing walking to all for one until he fell and Kage would then see all his loved ones including Kyoka and shed a tear and pass out, he's sent to the hospital and thankfully he was still alive and his wounds started healing very slowly due to his quirk but after he woke up he realized he didn't have his quirk and was now weak and without purpose so he was mostly depressed and had alot of apologizing to do with everyone he wronged and he would not have been able to attend the exams and the season ends the same with the arrival of the big three. Season 4 starts the same but Kage is more of a background character now until the arrival of Eri which changed something in him as he saw someone like him, an orphan, so the two would start bonding but it takes awhile due to eri being afraid of him then they would have had a sibling relationship and season 5 would then happen. The war arc would have happened and Kage would later show up in the second half with the reveal that he had regained his quirk with training from Aizawa but he's more in control of it and helped the others win the fight and the dark deku arc starts and he was a factor to secure Midoriya and make him return then when he sees Midoriya reunite with his mother he couldn't help but feel sad that he would never get to have this moment with his mother again, but kyoka noticed his sad expression and held his hand. The final arc will have it's moments including finding out about the traitor and all for one doing you know what and Kage and All for one would have their second round and they are almost equal then in the end they are able to beat him but with less casualties compared to the manga and everyone gets their happy ending including Kage where he is now dating kyoka and some time later would marry her and have two kids, a boy and a girl. The son would be able to manipulate time while his daughter would be manipulate blood but they were still inexperienced in their abilities.

The name of Kage's mother and father were still undecided but his mother's last name was shimura because it would have been revealed that she was the younger sister of nana shimura therefore making Kage her nephew.

That is all i got to say, i am sorry i couldn't continue this story as i had hoped but at least everyone now knows a rough idea on what could have been and that Kage's development about a vengeful man learning to trust and love again and to be a hero.

Kage and Eri after coming back from a good day with each other and Artwork by the amazing theme-loading.