Shocking cover

WARNING!! A little intimate content coming!!

After delivering Rubble and Roxy back to Rubbles' home, Chase drove back to HQ where Danny and Joey were chatting with the Chief at the debrief room. When the anthro Shepherd has arrived, they greeted him and let him take a seat before continuing their discussion.

Chief: Anything new?

Chase: We managed to find someone who can lead us to Connor.

Chief: Who?

Chase: Sweetie - an ex-princess from Barkinburg. I think boys told you.

Danny: We were talking about that right now!

Chief: Ok ok. Joey, what about SUVs?

Joey: I asked our lads to give me chips from the cars so I could enter the database and track their routes. Still working on it.

Chase: Traditional CCTV job was a dead end I guess.

Joey: Damn right!! Like I said before, number plates were false! No chance to track them.

Chief: Ok, keep working on that. You're free to go! Danny, Chase, what about Sweetie?

Chase: She's going to meet with Connor at the "Newglobe" tomorrow.

Chief: Hmmm, interesting.

Danny: By the way, if Connor hangs out there often, we can use CCTV to expose his face and also find out what's causing him to come here.

Chief: I need it here and now, since we're gonna use Sweetie for our little operation.

Chase: Roger!

Chief: Dismissed!

Few moments later Chase and Danny were sitting at Joeys' room - while Joey was working with cars' chips, the duo was searching nightclubs' CCTV, gladly, the hacker gave them instructions what they need to do.

Chase: Ok... so here's "Newglobe" nightclub.

Danny: Yep! It requests permission for CCTV access.

Joey: Hang on!!

Joey quickly came up to his colleagues, entering the password so they could access the CCTV, then he walked back to his seat as Chase and Danny started survelling the cameras.

Danny: Ok, let's try to look at the replay of past 3 days.

Chase: On it.

When the anthro Shepherd found all the tapes they needed, they started watching through all cameras of the nightclub and it didn't take too much time to find their suspect, who was walking through the place by the same route. Soon, Chase managed to find a good angle of one camera, where the suspects' face was exposed.

Chase: Stop!! I think that's the good angle.

Danny: Yep, definitely a good one.

Then Danny took out his phone a made a photo of the tape and went to use this photo to find their suspect in a database as Chase kept watching at him, trying to guess the reason of his often visits. Suddenly, he spotted Sweetie on camera, who was walking towards the suspect and when they met each other, they went to other room - and how shocked was the police officer when he found out that they were having intimacy at one of the VIP rooms. He clenched his fists and let out a low growl, remembering that Skye had also such moment with Connor and promised himself that he won't give a mercy for him.

Joey: You alright dude?

Chase: Just look at this, hard to imagine how many girls did such thing with that prick!

Joey: Holy... I swear, I'm going to cut out his red rocket!!

Chase: When we'll catch this fool, I'll honor you for that.

Joey: No shit bud!

After their short talk, Danny has arrived with a paper in his hand, but immideately dropped it from the view on the camera.

Danny: What a freaking bastard.

Chase: Chill out... Sweetie's definitely getting paid for some things which Connor requests her to do. He definitely doesn't love her.

Danny: No love - just business?

Chase: I guess so.

Danny: Well... our work is getting paid off, take a look.

He handed the paper to Chase and Joey, who smirked to each other, still remembering their recent talk - the guy who had very pleasing moment with anthro Terrier was Connor. And thanks to her, they might find out all about future plans of their suspect.

CHAPTER DONE!! Hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe <3