𝕀𝕏 : 𝑺𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅'𝒔 𝑬𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆: 𝑬𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝑯𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕

On a bright and sunny day, the Yunhai Sect gate echoed with the unexpected cry of a baby. Startled by the sound, Leader Xiao Heng Bao felt compelled to investigate. Approaching cautiously, he discovered a basket at the entrance, cradling a helpless infant. Bewildered, Leader Xiao scanned the surroundings, hoping to spot the person responsible, but they were nowhere in sight. His attention then shifted to the precious baby nestled inside, and a letter caught his eye.

The note revealed a heart-wrenching plea: "We can't afford to raise another one. I hope any kind-hearted soul who finds this baby will graciously raise him as their own."

Despite being relatively young himself, Leader Xiao couldn't ignore the call for compassion. With a deep sense of empathy, he embraced the child, bestowing upon him the name Xiao Liang. As the days turned into years, Xiao Liang grew up within the Yunhai Sect, surrounded by cultivators, seasoned seniors, and martial arts masters. Despite his tender age, his innate talents shone brightly. In recognition of his exceptional abilities, the other leaders bestowed upon him the courtesy name Xiao Fu Ling, a title that would become synonymous with his identity.

In a short span, young Xiao Liang managed to master skills on par with his senior peers, earning both admiration and envy. Leader Xiao's fondness for him fueled resentment among some, notably Chai Yan Min, who detested the attention the boy received. Meanwhile, Song Zirui and Zhang Ming Yu lamented the disruptions caused by Xiao Liang's playful antics in the serene Yunhai Sect.

As conflicts between royalty and cultivators raged on, Xiao Liang remained just a child of ten. However, as the years passed, he blossomed into a formidable young man, his talents earning him the moniker of the Dragon Sword Wielder for his pure and innocent heart. Despite the cessation of the war between cultivators and martial artists, Xiao Liang's growing power became a source of fear for many cultivators. Greedy cultivators coveted the legendary sword he was rumored to wield, viewing him as a potential threat to their ambitions. Recognizing the danger posed to Xiao Liang, Leader Xiao made the agonizing decision to send him away from the martial arts world.

On a rainy day, Leader Xiao and Leader Ding Haoran escorted Xiao Liang to a boat, bidding him a tearful farewell at the harbor. Disciples who had grown close to Xiao Liang and seniors who treated him like a younger brother gathered to say their goodbyes. At fifteen years old, Xiao Liang was forced to leave his home behind.

"Son, listen carefully," Leader Xiao began, his voice heavy with emotion. "The journey ahead will be arduous, but you must persevere. Stay hidden, stay alive, and learn all you can."

"Why can't you come with me, Master?" Xiao Liang pleaded, his heart wrenching at the thought of separation.

"Little Fu Ling, it's too dangerous for him to accompany you," Leader Ding explained gently, offering reassurance.

"Take care of yourself, Little Fu Ling. Avoid trouble wherever you go," urged one of the seniors.

"Remember, my son, the world needs not only great power, but a pure heart that can move mountains."

As the boat began to drift away, Xiao Liang's desperate cries for his master echoed across the water. Leader Xiao watched with tears streaming down his face, his heart breaking at the necessity of sending his beloved child away.

"Let's go" Said Leader Xiao walking back to Yunhai Sect to settle the problems

The plan to protect Xiao Liang took an unexpected turn when the weather changed abruptly during the journey, leading to a tragic accident. The boat sank, and Xiao Liang struggled against the raging storm that suddenly engulfed the sea. Exhausted from swimming, he succumbed to unconsciousness, eventually succumbing to the depths below.