Chapter 19: Affection~

I 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲..𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐲 ...𝐈𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 .....✨

𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 ,𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠....

•|𝐔𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐯~|•

I sat on bed beside her and she was sleeping . I caressed her hairs and she smiled while sleeping as she was enjoying. I planned to rape her and leave her to teach her father a lesson. He helped Siddharth to steal papers from office and tracked my father's location to kill him.

I know he did wrong but that's not her fault. She is innocent like a baby. I tried to be a stone heart but my heart melted for her.

I didn't want to fall in love with her but her innocence made me fall for her. I tried many times to tell myself but I couldn't even I don't know what about our future.

I am in love with her now and can't let her leave me alone. I need her n her love, I want her to fall in love with me too.

I don't have any interest in girls before she came in my life but now I am only interested in her and want to know her more.

Siddharth killed my family for some property papers which he had been signed forcibly from a poor man but my father exchanged the property papers to fake papers.

My father also gathered all the evidences against him and was about to submit into the court but he killed him on his way. What was my mother's fault ? Haan... she did nothing but killed by Siddharth brutally.

From that day ,I have a revenge in my eyes against him. He is coming India soon ..his countdown has been started.

Aradhya said right that I was in this business not by my choice but fate. I also want a happy family ...I had never thought that she will make me hers.

I was thinking all that and she woke up rubbing her eyes. She was looking more gorgeous than she was . I mean subhah subhah kon itna acha lgta hai....but she was.

"Aradhya ....I want to ...want to say you something."I said trembling and gulped. I want to say her but how? I have never expressed my true feelings to anyone before and she started to staring me.

"Hanji...boliye" She said and stopped her eyes over me. I freezed and my heart got bumping fast. I coughed.

"Are you fine?" She said and gave me a glass of water which was already on the table. She was again looking at me drinking water as my eyes watched her and the water slide in throat.

"Kya ho gya? Are you feeling well? Let me check you come."She asked me and sat with me . She took her hand over my chest and trying to feel it.