Chapter 2: Stranger Encounter

William's POV

“Sir William, please it wouldn't hurt to try a few drinks.., please please just for a few minutes!”Jason's voice didn't sound strong although he was pleading.

“No, we have to reach home on time”. I disagreed with him. His voice suddenly turned silent.

Jason was my driver, personal assistant and as well as friend who would help me analyze tough situations.

He couldn't resist the temptation of having a drink whenever we passed by a certain bar.

“Would you slow down!?” He was driving at an abnormal speed.

“But sir, didn't you say that we must reach home on time?”, He asked. I knew he had done that on purpose.

He likes showing off his anger on things that can't even fight back.

“Yeah, but not at that speed Jason!”. I sat comfortably, adjusting my seat belt.

He became quiet and drove carefully, but again, he was too slow. “Jason please drive normally”, I said calmly. My back lingering on the seat.

“Sir, you are really confusing”, he said. I gave him a strange look.

“Confusing?”.

“Yeah, you can't go out and have a drink, no partying, no vacation and you are always married to work”, I couldn't believe Jason's brub.

“Why would I go out partying if I have lots of work at the office?”.

“And how does your brother Albert manage to party and work at the same time?” He asked and I didn't know how to answer that question.

“Jason, would you concentrate on driving!”,My voice was cold.

“Yes sir William, sorry”, he concentrated on driving.

He drove in silence and we were a few meters away from home. Suddenly I heard a sharp sound from my East.

When I looked at my East through the window, I couldn't see anything that would produce that sound.

“Sir, did you hear that!?”Jason also heard. When he drove for a few seconds, the sound became more clear.

It was in front of the car. I saw a woman in a black dress and she was shouting for help.

“Help me!”.

Jason went out of the car first before me. He approached the woman and asked her what was wrong.

Before she could answer, I got out of the car as well. “Help me please!”, The woman uttered the same words.

She ran into Jason's arms and passed out. I ran towards Jason. “Sir, let's take her to the hospital!”Jason ' scared voice reached my ears.

I lifted the woman and took her in the car while Jason followed behind. “Let's go Jason!”.

“To the nearest hospital nearby!”.

“Yes sir!" he began driving. I looked at the woman carefully, trying to figure out what had happened to her.

She had some blood clots in her black hair. I turned her face in my direction to spot the wound.

Suddenly I felt like this woman was going through something difficult. Her outfit showed off her skin.

As I looked at her face, she had beautiful eye rushes reflected beautifully by her closed eye rids. her lips were full and She didn't appear to put any cosmetics.

I didn't realize that I had been staring at her for so long until Jason's voice startled me.

“Sir William, we have reached!”.