Chapter 3: Alicia's Escape

Alicia's POV

After I entered the bathroom, the two ladies waited for me in silence and I could feel their presence.

What am I going to do?. I was right in front of the bathroom mirror, my head was gradually getting painful.

I looked around the bathroom trying to spot a window. It was there in the south but it was small like it was meant for prisoners.

Finally as I walked closer to the window, I could hear the sound that seemed like it was a car passing. My heart was hopeful at that, I knew I was closer to the exit.

But those ladies were standing firmly on the door, how am I going to run away from them?.

“Hey!Why is it taking so long?”The lady knocked on the door.

“I'm almost done!”, I shouted.

I took the dress that I chose and wore it. I opened the door, but my mind was blank, I didn't know how to get away from these two ladies.

But then, I couldn't allow them to take me to that man again. Suddenly I saw a pot of flowers and roses. It looked fancy but strong and made of steel.

“Can I have a flower please.., you know I love the fragrance of flowers”, I didn't hesitate to take the flower pot in my hands.

The two ladies besides me stood and looked shocked at my words. They looked at each other.

I took the opportunity and hit the lady on the left with a flower pot. I used all my strength and she fell down.

The other lady didn't wait for a second to attack me, before she could reach closer I hit her on her head.

She didn't pass out but fell on the ground drizzly. I had no time to watch her suffer the pain or stand up.

I ran back to where I spotted the exit. “Yeah I found it”,. Before I could take a step and walk outside, I saw too guards.

They were heavily guarding the place. I hid on a corner looking for an opportunity to run out. My eyes looked at the gate that was closed.

Oh my God, where will I find the keys? Or should I jump off the fence?, I was puzzled.

“Hey Bruno, watch for me I will be back soon”, one guard spoke.

“Where are you going?”, The second guy asked.

“To the restroom”, he turned and began to walk in my direction.

I had to hide behind a statue that was on the exit. The guy passed by me without noticing me.

Finally there was only one guy remaining. I started watching him carefully. I was afraid the two ladies would find me or report to their boss.

Suddenly the guy remaining took his phone out of his pocket and glued it to his ear. He turned behind and I could only see his back.

I saw the key hanging on a key holder behind his trousers. I had to get the key from him.

The key slipped off the key holder and the guy was still on the phone call. He looked like he had received bad news.

I took the key that fell down and opened the door silently. Before I could fully run out, I saw the guard that went to the restroom.

He saw me and shouted “hey!”The guy on the phone got startled and dropped his phone down.

I ran as fast as I could but it was really dark and scarcely. I finally lost them. There were no traces of any car that could offer me a ride but at least I was free from those thugs.