BONUS CHAPTER

✧༺𝔸𝕥𝕝𝕒𝕤 ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕠༻∞

She can't die.

She can't be dying right now. I wouldn't be able to live with myself. They stopped healing me right now because her heart wasn't stable suddenly, beating too fast, then too slow, then fast. I watched as Davis tried to stop it, but he was panicking, he didn't know what was wrong to begin with.

Wake up. I wanted to yell at her, you're too stubborn all the time, why are you giving up now? I don't want to be the reason she's dead. I was driving, I turned the steering wheel, I caused her door to crash to the other car. If she died, I would be the one who killed her. I can't live with that. It would eat me alive.

I was on a bed next to her, watching her sleeping figure while everyone freaked out around her, while the heart monitor looked like it was about to explode from how fast her heart was pounding. Don't die. Don't you dare die.

I was actually going insane right now, I could barely even feel my own pain as I watched them trying to get her through. My bones were literally broken, but all I could find myself caring about was her waking the hell up. Jett, I'm begging you, don't do this.

But then she did something so horrible, something that made my heart jump in my throat, my lungs closing in. She died. She's dead. No heart beat. I heard the long beep before I saw the straight line forming on the monitor, erasing any sign of life.

"No," I whispered, shooting up from my bed as they all froze, "no, no, mierda."

I walked between two of the men standing until I was hovering over her bed, my eyes roaming around her face for any sign of life. Nothing. Dead. She's dead. I killed her. I killed someone.

"Jett, wake up," I rested my hand on her shoulder, shaking her once, "don't do this. Wake up right now."

I let my hand go to the side of her face, freezing. So cold, "Jett, please," I breathed out, my own heart thudding harder against my chest, "please, don't do this. Wake up—" I looked up at Davis, who was just staring at her, feeling my nerves strike, "what are you doing?! Help her!"

I was going to shout some more when I felt myself behind held back, pulled away, "hey! Stop! Just help her! Por favor no la dejes morir!"

"Calm down, you— stop moving," he yelled when I kept trying to get out of his hold, but it was hard to do with one arm, since my other was wrapped, broken. I couldn't see what was happening clearly, they hovered over her, erasing her from my view. Wake the hell up. If you don't, I swear I'll kill you, Jett.