Chapter 6 (Request)

(TW: this Chapter contains suggestive content/sexual parts and blood. If you're uncomfortable with these themes, skip this Chapter!!!!)
(art by you know who >;3)

Alastor's POV:

Once I've finally came back to the hotel, it was already near dinner time. Everyone, including sinners staying here, were back from their activities and were just resting around the whole place. It was really peaceful.
Right as I stepped in, I saw Charlie, who warmly smiled seeing me.

,,Hey Alastor! You're finally back, I thought you wouldn't make it before dinner!"
said the princess of hell coming up to me with a smile.
,,Oh dear, I wouldn't dare to skip a meal with you all!"
I said, patting her head.
,,How did your trip today go?"
I asked after.
,,It was actually really fun! It's not often I get to spend time with dad like that, hehe.. also, you two made up as I see?"
she suddenly asked giggling, as my ears went a bit up in surprise.
,,What would make you think that?"
I said, tilting my head. If this coward Angel told her something-
,,Well, surprisingly, dad talked about you a lot today and even asked me to tell him something about you, apparently to know you better"
she said shrugging. That made me a bit confused. I still couldn't trust Lucifer completely, so what if all of that was to find out my weak spots? Was he planning something? Or is it just..
,,I think he doesn't hate you all that much Al!"
Charlie suddenly added with a happy smile. I couldn't help but smile genuinely at this sight. I nod, patting her on the head again.

,,Do you know where he is right now? I wound like to talk to him"
I said, getting a bit shocked look in return.
,,Oh! Well I think he's up in his room right now.. but don't be late for dinner, okay?"
she asked making sure we all would come down to eat.. this is so sweet of her. I once again nodded thanking Charlie and then went right to the staircase.

,,(Finally I can ask him for this..)", I thought to myself smirking as I took the elevator to the last floor. Lucifer did in fact wait a pretty long time until I made my decision. Hopefully he didn't just forget about our little deal.
Now standing infront of the kings door, I knocked on it. The next moment the short king was standing before me with raised eyebrows.
,,Oh Al! You're finally back, huh?"
he said with a chuckle. Hm.. was he waiting for me to return?
,,Do you need something?"
Lucifer asked right after. I nod.
,,Remember you wanting to give me something in return? I finally have a request for you now!"
I said with a smile, as I saw Lucifer get clearly anxious. He quickly let me into his room, closing the door. Its the first time I'm here, but his room didn't actually have much difference with mine.. A big spacious room with a two-sided bed in the middle, a little table with chairs on the side, an additional bathroom and a balcony. The only big difference was my radio studio.

,,You know you're making me pretty anxious just looking around my room right now! Just spill it out!"
suddenly yelled Lucifer from behind my back. I turned around as I saw him sitting on the edge of his bed.
I chuckled and slowly walked right into his direction, looking at him from above.
,,I want to taste your blood."
,,Huh?!"
The king looked at me with big shocked eyes as I told him my request. That made me chuckle once again.
,,Aw, what is it? Is the king of hell scared of a little bite?"
I said mocking him, as Lucifer shook his head.
,,Of course not it's just.. what weird kinks do you have, huh? Why my blood?"
he answered chuckling. I sighted rolling my eyes at his answer, completely ignoring his "joke" and bending with my torso down to his level.
,,Well because your blood is holy, isn't that true? I've always dreamed of tasting some.. angelic blood..~"
I said rather seductively, imagining the holy taste on my tongue. But apparently my words and position made Lucifer flustered, as I saw him turn his head away from me.

,,I uh.. fine, this can't be so bad.. Just-"
I didn't even let Lucifer finish his sentence as I pinned him down to his bed, holding his neck in one of my hands.
,,Gh-! Fuck, Al-"
I heard a yelp come out of him. But this whole time we were chit-chatting I could feel his scent.. a sickly, bittersweet scent of an angel. It was driving me crazy.. especially because of my hunger before dinner.
Slowly sliding my hand away from the king's neck to make some space, I bit right down on it, letting my fangs sink into his pale skin and draw his sweet, golden, angelic blood. I would expect another yelp, but on the contrary, I heard a.. muffled moan.

Lucifer's POV:

Alastor let go of my neck for a second, looking at me with his eyebrows risen, clearly confused and flustered by my action.
I looked up at him with a smirk, feeling a light but nice tingling on my neck.
,,Did you really think the king of hell wouldn't have a kink like this, hm?"
I cooed mocking him again. I enjoyed seeing him embarrassed like this, but.. I also enjoyed the slight pain caused by his fangs sinking deep into my skin. To be completely honest I thought that Alastor would straight up stand up and leave at this point but instead, he just rolled his eyes, suddenly biting down on my neck once again.
,,Mnnh..!~"
I whimpered, trying to muffle it up by biting my lower lip. It was pretty embarrassing to be dominated like this by a sinner while being the avatar of Pride after all. I didn't want him to hear much of my voice but.. ,,(oh fuck..)", I could feel his warm tongue on my skin, now covered in my own blood and trying to taste it. I could also hear his quiet breathing and even feel his hot breath on my neck.. Alastor slowly started to squeeze on my neck a bit to have even more of my blood just for himself.
,,Kh.. Shit Al..~"
I said quietly chuckling, feeling my face begin to heat up and starting to feel slightly dizzy. I couldn't help, but slowly place my hands on Alastor's waist, trying to feel him more. To my surprise, I felt one of his hands slowly slide up my chest too, without any trouble starting to unbutton my shirt.
,,You taste even better as I would imagine, your majesty..~"
Alastor whispered into my ear, making me gasp as he placed his warm hand on my now bare chest and ran his nails over it drawing more blood. I looked up at him once again, seeing his blood covered lips curled in a smirk. Fuck.. it's like his lips were inviting me to kiss them..

Alastor was just about to lick the blood off my chest when we suddenly heard a knock on my door.
,,Da-ad! Can I come in?"
We both looked at each other with fear.
,,U-uh, one second Charlie!"
I said panicking and looked up at Alastor. The radio demon sighted annoyed that his plans were interrupted. But after that he nodded, quickly dissapearing in the shadow and leaving me alone in my room again.
I had to hurry and heal myself so Charlie wouldn't notice anything.

Third person's POV:

With light bite marks on his neck, that will probably do away in a few hours, Lucifer opened the door to his daughter smiling awkwardly.
,,Heeyy my dear! Did something happen?"
he said, getting a suspicious look from Charlotte. But she decided not to ask any questions.
,,Uhh.. Oh, well I was going to call you for dinner! And I also wanted to ask if you know where Alastor is, because he wasn't in his room"
Charlie said shrugging, when Lucifer cleared his throat.
,,I'm sure he'll come down too Charlie, don't worry"
said the king of hell, now smiling genuinely.

The both of them went down to the dining hall right after.

Lucifer's POV:

I already grabbed my food and sat down at my place to eat, when.. I realized I had no appetite at all. I still had this massive feeling of butterflies in my stomach. I knew that Alastor did all of that just for my blood and nothing more, but.. why did it feel like something else? Is this because of my touch-starvation? I had no idea, but how am I supposed to look him in the eyes now? Will he seek for me after the dinner or should I do it myself?
As I was thinking about it, Charlie sat next to me with her plate as she sighted. I turned my head to her tilting it in confusion.
,,Is everything alright, dear?"
I said, placing my hand on Charlie's shoulder.
,,Yeah, it's just that Al came up to me and said he had no appetite.. I wonder if he's okay"
My eyes widened as I heard that. So Alastor had the same problem as me, huh? I chuckled, hugging Charlie quickly.
,,Don't worry, maybe he already ate as he was out today, hm?"
I said with a smile, as I got one in return.
,,Yeah, I think you're right.. but would you please check on him after dinner?"
she suddenly asked. Huh? Why doesn't she do that herself? Oh my, it will be another freaking adventure if I do but.. I couldn't say no to these worried eyes. I let out a sigh nodding.
,,Of course I will"
I answered with a smile, seeing her become happy again.

Tonight's going to be really interesting..