Chapter 7 (A Bliss)

(TW: this Chapter also contains suggestive content/sexual parts and blood. If you're uncomfortable with these themes, skip this Chapter!!!!)
(SEXY ART OMGOMG!!!!)

Lucifer's POV:

It took me a while to finally get ready to go to Alastor's room. First of all, I had to bring myself to eat something, even though it was pretty hard since I still had that.. feeling inside me.
Finally being out of the dining hall, I still had a big debate with myself, if I should visit the radio demon today or not. What if he decides to continue where we left? Well.. not like I mind, but what if I won't be able to contain myself? Shit I was nervous..

As I was walking through the hall to Alastor's studio, I happened to go past Angel's room. ,,(Oh my..)", I thought to myself as I suddenly heard muffled.. moans and pleasuring sounds. Angel and Husk seemed to have some great time together, huh? It's pretty often I hear something like this inside the hotel or just anywhere in hell in general, but this time.. ,,(Fuck..)", this didn't help my situation at all. In fact, it just made everything worse.
Hearing this sort of sounds made me automatically remember what I had with Alastor just about an hour ago. I felt my face heat up again, as I stopped in the middle of the hall. Is it really a good idea to go see him when I'm getting excited like this?
After a brief moment I took a deep breath. ,,(Fuck it)", I thought to myself, continuing to walk towards the deers room.

Alastor's POV:

,,..and now it's time for a little break! I'll see you all in fifteen minutes!~"
I said into my microphone, turning it off after and switching the sign above my head to "ON BREAK". The night broadcasts are always the hardest ones and I have to go on breaks a few times.. Especially today. I was massively lacking in concentration because of what happened earlier.
I could still feel the taste of Lucifer's sweet blood on my tongue and it was driving me crazy. It was the first time I've tasted it, but it felt like I'm addicted to it already.
I wanted more. I needed more of it. For the devil's sake, I didn't even care about the weird way he reacted to it, but.. it seemed like he indeed liked it. ,,(Maybe he would let me do it again..)", I thought to myself. I decided that either tonight or tomorrow morning I would go see him, but.. it seemed like he was first.

I heard a knock on my door.
,,Come in!"
I said turning around in my chair, when the person on the other side came in. My eyes widened. I didn't believe in such coincidences.
,,Hey Al.. Charlie wanted me to check on you"
said the king with an awkward laugh, as he closed the door. I felt a weird sensation of deja vu.
,,Charlie wanted you to, huh?"
I asked raising an eyebrow. I could clearly tell, that Lucifer was really anxious at the moment and that he indeed had something other in mind, than just "check on me". The sight of this made me chuckle.
,,I would say you came here to see me yourself. You liked the pain, didn't you?"
I asked again with a grin, but Lucifer just rolled his eyes, fixing his bow-tie on his neck.
,,Don't get too cocky, Alastor. I know you didn't come to dinner because of embarrassment"
he answered with a smirk. This response made my ears go down as I turned my head away.
,,Of course.."
I said sarcastically, as I heard Lucifer start to move in my direction.

Suddenly I felt Lucifer's knee pushing down on the chair between my legs, as both of his hands held on onto the armrests of my chair, to be somewhat on my level. One of his hands grabbed my chin and turned my head around so I face him again.
,,What the fuck are you doing?"
I growled, not even trying to be polite, as I looked the king straight in the eyes. Lucifer chuckled, looking at me from above.
,,Calm down little deer.. Don't you wish to taste some of my blood again?..~"
he cooed seductively, as he started to slowly tug on his bow-tie to let it open.
The feeling of anger inside me started to slowly disappear, as a feeling of hunger replaced it. I didn't even have to ask him about it again.. he did it himself.
I looked down at Lucifer's neck as I saw light bite marks that I left on it. Somehow, this made me feel so powerful.. I scarred the king of hell himself.
,,So what do you say? I let you bite me one more time, and you explain Charlie why you didn't come to dinner today..~"
He whispered into my ear, leaning with his hands on the back of my chair. I could feel his bittersweet scent once again.. it was so inviting.. so delicious.. I just couldn't resist it.
I leaned in, slowly letting my tongue lick Lucifer's neck again. I could feel him slightly shiver as I did so.
,,You don't need an excuse to let me bite you again, my king..~"
I whispered teasingly, starting to feel my head get a bit dizzy from the sweet scent.
,,Mn.. Shut it and just get this over with, Al.."
I heard him whimper with visible impatience. All of his confidence suddenly disappeared once he felt my tongue on his skin. How cute..~

I slowly let my fangs sink into the devil's pale skin once again. I could hear another muffled moan come out of him, but I was too busy to care. His sweet angelic blood flowed down his neck, right on my tongue. Tasting it once again felt like a bliss.. better than anything I've tasted before.
I could feel Lucifer's hands slowly slide down from the chair right on my shoulders, holding onto me. Somehow I've managed to get used to his quiet moans.. I didn't feel much discomfort anymore. I started to enjoy them.

Lucifer's POV:

It was so hard to stay quiet. The tingling on my neck, Alastor's tight grip on one of my shoulders and his hot breath on my skin were driving me crazy. It's been so long since I've last felt something like this.. since I've wanted this so bad.
I could feel myself get even more excited, when I gazed down at Alastor's face. He looked so satisfied.. I could see the hunger in his eyes. But I wanted him to do more than just bite me.. I wanted him so fucking bad.
I felt my face heat up even more, when the radio demon slowly looked up, making eye contact with me.
,,What is it, my king? Already feeling dizzy from blood loss?..~"
He cooed quietly while slightly tilting his head. He ran his tongue over his bloody lips, never breaking our the eye contact. I couldn't take this anymore.
I softly placed one of my hands on Alastor's cheek and slowly leaned in, pulling him into a gentle but passionate kiss.
I could feel Alastor twitch because of my sudden action, but he didn't try to pull away. Closing my eyes I tried to feel his tongue with mine.. to finally get a taste of him. To my surprise, my dominance didn't last for long, as Alastor took it. He deepened the kiss, massaging my tongue with his.. I could feel our saliva dripping down my chin, as he became even more passionate.
,,Mnn..~"
I moaned through the kiss, as Alastor slowly moved down a bit. His fangs sunk into my lower lip drawing a bit more blood. Licking it up right away, he pulled me back into the kiss, transferring my own blood into my mouth so I could taste it too. I couldn't understand why he found it so delicious but I drove him insane with it.. and I fucking loved it.

Alastor's POV:

After a while I slowly pulled away from Lucifer's bloody lips and looked down at him with a smirk. His eyes were filled with pure lust.. he was so needy for me and I could feel it.
But how unfortunate for him..

I looked up on the red neon sign above our heads and a little timer right beside it. I had five more minutes left before I had to go live again.
,,Our time is up for today..~"
I said teasingly, as I wiped the rest of Lucifer's blood from his lips and licked it off my finger. It was indeed pretty sad I had to part with his angelic blood for a while, but at least I didn't have the "problem" he did. Of course, I had sexual experience before, but I didn't feel like it had much of an importance to me, as it did for Lucifer.
,,Fuck.."
said the king annoyed, as he tried to get up on both of his feet again. What a sight to see.. once again, this made me feel really powerful.
Fixing his hair, Lucifer looked at me, still being a red blushing mess.
,,We will.. continue someday, right?"
he asked quietly, clearly ashamed of his own question. I nodded in response, trying to hide my own embarrassed.
After this, Lucifer looked at me with a warm smile before quickly leaving my room.

I turned around in my chair before noticing that Lucifer left his bow-tie on the floor. I gently picked it up.
After looking at it for a few seconds, I sighted, touching my lips with the tips of my fingers. ,,(Shit..)", I thought to myself.. I did in fact kiss him. It was my first kiss since I appeared here in hell. I don't usually feel a thing such as "lust", but his blood.. it was driving me insane to the point I actually agreed to do it. I buried my face in the hand I was holding the bow-tie in, trying to understand what's wrong with me.

But I have to prepare for my broadcast. This will be the hardest live I've ever made.