i

“Ow, what the fuck!” Groaned Jiwoo as she was pushed to the ground. Before she could stand up, Jinsol put her foot on her hand.

“Call me a bitch again, I dare you” She said to the younger girl in a husky voice.

Jinsol and Jiwoo had been friends in the past, but when a guy got between their friendship, they had never gotten along since.

Jinsol leaned closer to Jiwoo's face and whispered softly into her ear.

“If I see you within 6 feet near me, I'll make sure you'll be dealt with” She said, her words sending shivers down Jiwoo's spine.

Just as Jiwoo was about to say something back, someone had pushed Jinsol off of her.

“Let her go you psycho!” Yelled a voice. As Jinsol looked up, she realized it was the voice of Kyujin, Jiwoo's best friend.

“Ugh, not you too!” Exclaimed the older girl as she lunged at Kyujin.

Before they knew it, a fight had broken up between the two, with Jiwoo trying to pull Kyujin away.

As a crowd began to form three other girls, Lily, Haewon and Yoona, tried pulling Jinsol off of Kyujin.

“Jinsol! Stop it!” Snapped Haewon as she was restricting Jinsol from attacking the younger girl.

“Kyu, calm down” Said Yoona, only to be thrown off by Kyujin. Luckily she was fine.

The 6 girls were making so much noise that it attracted the ears of the principal.

As they were continuing the fight, they heard a message on the school speakers.

“Can I please have Lily Morrow, Oh Haewon, Seol Yoona, Jang Kyujin, Kim Jiwoo and Bae Jinsol come to the office?”

And just like that, the fight had quickly ended, with all the girls heading to the principal's office.

__________________________________

“Explain yourselves” Said Ms. Cho with a stern voice.

“I'm sorry miss, it was my fault. I insulted Jinsol which made her mad. I caused it all” Said Jiwoo in a quiet voice.

“What?! No you didn't! Tell her the truth, Jiwoo! Jinsol is the one at fault!” Screamed Kyujin. There was no way that she would let her take the fall, even though it wasn't her fault.

“Quiet you” Said Ms Cho. She then turned her attention back to Jiwoo. “Continue, Miss Kim”

“I'll explain, Ms, I saw the whole thing. So what happened was Jiwoo was being bugged by Jinsol so she insulted her which made Jinsol mad and she started to attack Jiwoo. Then Kyujin came to Jiwoo's defence and a fight broke out. Just as it did me, Lily and Yoona tried to de-escalate the situation but Jinsol and Kyujin were pretty strong”

“So then it was Jinsol who started the whole thing?” Asked the elder woman to which they all nodded.

She began to write a few things down which made some of the girls' hearts pound with fear.

“Then it's settled” Started Ms Cho. “You all will be given 1 month of after school detention, like it or not”

“But Miss, I'm supposed to have a trip to Rio next week!” Exclaimed Jiwoo.

“Fine, they will start after spring break. But you will have to stay behind to clean the library, I heard it's almost as dusty as my father's ashes” She said, and with no choice the girls agreed and headed to the library.