ii

“This is all your fault, nerd” said Jinsol, complaining about how they had the dust the library.

“Don't even start, Jinsol, because you couldn't leave Jiwoo alone, we're all having after school detentions for a whole fucking month” Said Haewon, who clearly wasn't in the mood for Jinsol's attitude.

“Whatever” Replied Jinsol, rolling her eyes.

“Ugh, why did you have to bug Jiwoo, Jinsol? Now I'm stuck dusting a library!” Complained Kyujin, it was obvious that cleaning wasn't her strength.

“Alright, we get it, now can you shut up? I don't have the energy for this” Snapped Jinsol.

“Guys, let's not point fingers. The sooner we get this done, the sooner we can go home and do whatever” stated Jiwoo. The others nodded their heads and continued the work.

About five minutes later as they were just about to finish, a loud sneeze was heard from across the rooms. All their heads turned to find out it came from Yoona.

“Sorry, allergies” She said with a sheepish smile.

“Understandable” Replied Kyujin with a warm smile.

Suddenly, a creaking noise was being made and as Jinsol looked up, she saw a bookshelf falling over Jiwoo.

“Jiwoo, watch out!” She said in an alarmed manner, then she pulled her arm as Jiwoo fell into her chest.

Within seconds, the bookshelf had hit the floor with a loud bash. All the girls stood there with mouths wide open.

“That was a close one” Said Haewon in surprise.

“You saved my life, Jinsol, thanks” Said Jiwoo with a hand clutching her chest to check her heartbeat.

“Don't mention it” She replied with a small smile.

__________________________________

“Hey Jiwoo!” Said her older brother, Seungmin as he came to pick her up.

“Hey minnie” She said, sighing.

“What's up? Had a bad day at school?” He asked, curious to see why his little sister was quiet.

“I'm gonna have after school detentions for a whole month!” Exclaimed the younger girl. “All because of stupid Bae Jinsol”.

“Jinsol? Wasn't she your best friend for like a whole decade and then you guys had a fight becau-”

“Okay, we get it!” She interrupted, clearly not wanting to hear the rest of the story.

“Was she bugging you today?” He asked.

“Yeah, and then Kyujin, Haewon, Lily and Yoona got involved” She replied.

“Lily? Isn't that the Aussie girl who transferred last year?”

“Yeah, her and Haewon are pretty close” She answered.

“Well cheer up because tonight, we're going to a party” He said, elbowing her arm lightly.

“Which party?” She asked, confused.

“My best friend's” He replied.

“Which one? you have like 8”

“Hyunjin's”

“The one that's like 6'0"?”

“Yeah. Also Chan, Minho, Changbin, Jisung, Felix and Jeongin are coming” He added.

“Oh I like Jisung, he always gives me snacks” She said, excited.

Seungmin's friends were always nice to Jiwoo since she was his little sister plus Hyunjin was Kyujin's second cousin.

__________________________________

Yes I added skz bc why the fck not?

MIGHT add Itzy or TWICE bc I'm a JYPE fan like that