iii

Hyunjin had a big house, which was why they had a few parties there, and almost the whole school was invited.

“This party is sick!” Said Jiwoo amazed as her and Seungmin arrived.

“I know right, let's go say hi to the others” He said, heading to the sitting room.

As they entered the sitting room, all of the boys got up and ran to hug not Seungmin, but Jiwoo.

“Jiwoo! We missed you!” exclaimed Changbin.

“Aww! She's still has her chubby cheeks!” Said Chan as he pinched her cheek.

“Oh leave the poor girl alone, Chan, you'll give her trauma” Said Minho, rolling his eyes.

“Hey Jiwoo guess what, I've got snacks!” Shouted Jisung, holding a two bags of chips and some sour candies.

“Yay! It feels like I haven't eaten in YEARS!” She said, excitedly opening the snacks. And within seconds, a portion of the bag of candy was in her mouth.

“Woah, slow down, Ji. You'll give yourself a heart attack!” Joked Hyunjin.

“I'll risk it” she replied, with her mouth full of sweets.

_________________________________

Later into the party, Kyujin, Lily, Haewon and Yoona arrived.

“Jjyu!” Exclaimed Kyujin as she saw her bestie.

“Kkyu!” Replied Jiwoo, running up to the younger girl.

“Uh, what about us?” Asked Haewon as her, Lily and Yoona stood there, waiting for a hug.

“Oh, sorry guys. Here we go” She said as she hugged the other three.

“So I heard Seungmin is friends with the host?” Asked Lily.

“You mean Hyunjin?”

“Yeah, who's friends with an aussie?” Lily continued.

“Chan?”

“That's his name! Do you know if he's here? I need to give him back a geography book I borrowed from him” She asked.

“He's here, but I'll come with you to find him. You guys stay here” Replied Jiwoo as she and Lily went up to Seungmin.

Seungmin was chatting with Jeongin and Chan when Jiwoo and Lily approached them.

“Hey Chan! My friend owes you something” She said, ushering the shy Lily towards him.

“Here you go...” Lily said. She was really shy when it came to talking to people outside her friend group.

“Thanks! You can borrow any of my books anytime you need!” Chan said with a bright smile.

“See you later!” Said Jiwoo, dragging Lily with her.

“Aw!! He was saur nice!” said Lily, amazed at Chan's kindness. But it's Chan, so him being nice wasn't surprising.

On their way back to the others, Jiwoo stopped in her tracks.

“No. Fucking. Way”

“What?? What is it?” Asked Lily, curious to why the younger girl stopped walking.

“That damn Bae Jinsol”
_________________________________

POOKIES!
IM SAUR SORRY FOR LEAVING Y'ALL FOR SAUR LONG
I WAS ON MY WORLD (house) TOUR PERFORMING FOR MY FANS (my old toys)
I'll try write more