This story is coming back*

Hi again

It's been over a year since I've touched this story.

Those of you who've been around for a while may remember that I've published a remade version of the first chapter, which I've then removed after deciding to cancel that story. However, I've never deleted that chapter. If anything, I've made slight edits to it. After sitting on it for a while, I've decided to publish it here as the first chapter of the remade Like No Other story.

Remade?
I've re-read the earlier chapters and have come to dislike them. Some characters I have no intention of bringing back in any capacity. I'd also like to slow down the pace of the story. Really flesh out the rivalry between Three (old Three) and the reader. I think that's the most important aspect of the story and I do not like where I left off the initial story. It's too awkward for me to carry on from them.

What about the time skip chapters?
They will be put on hold. Do I plan to rewrite them? Possibly. But for now, consider them the end of the old story. As the new story progresses, it'll loop around to that plot too.

Hey, but aren't you still making Ark Vega?
Still am. Not leaving that behind anytime soon. But I've decided to work on these two stories simultaneously so that I could flip-flop between the two as I see fit. If I lose motivation in one story, I'll work on the other. Plus, working on one story for too long burns me out.

Are Ark Vega and Like No Other in the same continuity?
Yes. If this story continues on for long enough, soon the two stories will be directly connected. If that happens, I will post a chapter telling the reader that the plot continues on in the other book. That is, if I make it that far.

Will chapters still be released once every millennia (exaggeration)
I've never had an upload schedule and I don't intend on making one. Wattpad is something I work on in my own pace, when and if I want to. I don't intend on forcing myself to follow a schedule. Don't worry, if you hear nothing from me then assume I'm working on the next chapter.

Will you do a staggered publish cycle?
Yeah, maybe. The intention is to publish one chapter on one of the stories before working on the next on the other. Though just know that this is very much subject to change and such staggered publishing may just not happen at all.

Average chapter length?
I try to aim for 6000 words. 4000 minimum. If I take too long to upload (even for my standards) I aim for a longer chapter length than usual.

You haven't answered my question yet.
Leave it here. I'll try to get back to you Soon™.

That's about it from me. The first chapter of the remade story will be published when I've finished re-reading it and making changes, which shouldn't take too long.

TL:DR
I'm remaking this story. The new chapters will be posted here.