telling mom and dad....cross your fingers, hope it goes well

third person's pov

a week later

it was a very beautiful day in auradon, nice and sunny, and y/n was mentally preparing herself to tell her parents what her and ben have been up to for the past week. autumn has been that best friend that she would support y/n during all this. then again, autum has always supported her friend during her big accomplishments and anything that involves her best friend.

autumn and audrey don't don't like each other, as audrey is jealous of autumn and y/n's friendship, as everytime that audrey asks y/n to be her friend the girl always turns her down. audrey isn't the type of person that y/n wants to hang around with. she's mean, rude, and stuck up. another reason why y/n doesn't want to be friends with audrey is because the only reason why she's dating her brother ben, is because he's going to be the soon-to-be king of auradon, and she wants to be queen. even if that did happen, she isn't going to be a good queen. or what a queen is supposed to be.

that and also because y/n and audrey oftentimes butt heads on situations of what y/n thinks is right, and audrey thinks is wrong. audrey is the reason why y/n dreads school as it's annoying, because one way or another audrey is trying to get y/n's attention, which the girl is always ignoring which makes audrey mader. but y/n could honestly care less, what audrey thinks. she doesn't need audrey in her life.

meanwhile, y/n is heading towards her brother's room as that's where their parents are going to meet up, because ben said that he has something to tell his parents. the girl put her dog's leash on and walked towards her brother's room. y/n has a four-year-old dalmation named whiskey. whiskey was a gift for y/n for her birthday, by arianna.

whiskey is a very playful dalmatian who loves to run, so when y/n has the time, she will take whiskey to the dog park in auradon and just let her run. right now, whiskey doesn't have time to run like she normally would at this time. whiskey and y/n are heading towards her brother's room to tell their parents their proclamation.

when the girl got to ben's room, she knocked on the door and stepped back. moments later, the door opened, reavealing her brother. "they'll be here soon." he says as he looks like he's stressing about this. "what if they don't like it? what if -" he says before he looks up and sees their parents. he clears his throat before letting his sister and parents in the room. "let's get this started."

"mom and dad, me and y/n/n have decided to let the people on the isle of the lost live here in auradon." ben starts off before letting his sister have the light too.

"everytime, i look out to the island, i feel like they've been abandoned." y/n says as her parents move their eyes to her, as she has a feeling that this won't go well.

"the children of our sworn enemies?!" their father exclaims, making y/n accidentally bump into ben he held an arm aorund his sister even though their father wouldn't do anything. he was going to protect his sister.

"we are gonna start with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most. we've already chosen them." ben says as beast looks at ben.

"have you?" he asks his son as his eyebrows furrowed at what he said.

"who are their parents?" belle asked her two children.

"cruella de vil...jafar..." ben says before y/n says the others. ..."evil queen... and maleficent."

"maleficent! she's the worst villain in the land!" beast exclaims, making y/n yelp as her father's temper scares her to her core. ben has a protective arm around his sister.