there are spoiled princesses in auradon too, ugh

(y/n/n) = your nick name
(y/n) = your name

that was a little guide for the main part of this book

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

after mal was done talking to uriah and saying her goodbyes to the girl who was practically her sister but they always said they were acquaintances. because technically friendships aren't allowed on the isle of the lost, so yeah. that's why. the group follows maleficent to bargain castle. "you will go. you will find fairy godmother and you will bring me back the magic wand. easy peasy." maleficent says as she's using a nail file like it's the most easiest thing in the entire world. 

"what's in it for us?" mal asks her mother.

"matching thrones. her-and-hers crowns." maleficent says as mal turns her attention back to her friends. of course there was nothing for them. ugh.

"um...i...i think she meant us." carlos says as he takes a couple steps towards the feared woman on the isle of the lost.

"it's all about you and me baby. do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?" maleficent asks her daughter as she nods her head at her mother like it's the most obvious question in the entire world.

"well, yeah. i mean who doesn't..." mal says to her mother.

"well, then get me the wand and you and i can see all that and so much more. and with that wand and my scepter, i will be able to bond both good and evil to my will!" maleficent says as the other villains in the room don't agree with her.

"our will." the evil queen, evie's mother corrects maleficent and the group of the vks turn to look at her.

"our will, our will." maleficent says to the villain's parents and she snaps her finger which makes mal look back at her mother. "and if you refuse, you're grounded for the rest of your life, missy."

mal is shocked by what her mother just said that she'll be grounded for the rest of her life. her mouth gaped open but no words came out right away. "what...mom..." mal says going to say to say something but her mother pretends to squish mal's lips to make her stop complaining, and they have their staring contests and maleficent beats her daughter like always. "fine, whatever."

"i win." maleficent says with a small smile on her face and mal walks away from her mother, and the rest of the villain kids walk to their respective parents.

"evie, my evil-lette in training. you just find yourself a prince and a big castle and a mother-in-law wing." evil queen says to her daughter and evie smiles at the thought of a prince and a huge castle.

"and lots and lots of mirrors!" they say together and evie laughs and her mother stops her.

"no laughing, wrinkles." the evil queen says to her daughter and immediately evie stops laughing as she doesn't want to get wrinkles.

"oh, well they're not taking my carlos, because i'd miss him too much." cruella de vil says to carlos and he had small hope that his mother would actually miss him and he is shocked.

"really mom?" carlos asks with a small light of hope and his mother turns to him.

"yes. who would touch up my roots, fluff my hair, and scrape the bunions off my feet?" cruella says as carlos merely rolled his eyes as the small light of hope that his mother would actually miss him.

...𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑦, 𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚 || 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑜𝑠 𝑑𝑒 𝑣𝑖𝑙On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara