Information

Any information about pokémon will most likely be from bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net so if you wish to find out more or my writing didn't make something clear enough, feel free to visit that website.

The reader will be referred to as a female.

Reader is a well respected trainer in the world of Pokémon. Multiple occurrences in leagues across all regions and even winning many. Participating in contests across regions, obtaining the chance to perform in the grand festival and winning the ribbon cup. Your appearance in smaller competitions and events along with your attitude of protecting Pokémon and the environment have attributed to your popularity.

In the recent year, reader also managed to make it into the finals of the Master Class tournament for the Kalos Showcases. Despite losing at the final round, reader's name remains well known throughout the region. After all, you did manage to win the Kalos League afterwards.

And one day, there was a rift found along the southern region of Hoenn. Many were asked to help them investigate and those who get too close to the rift have experienced the powers of the rift. No one knows why but the rift has the ability to manipulate people into going through it since it only does it when one person is left out. But that fact is unknown to most. Those who have experienced the calling from the rift have been deemed missing or even dead as no one can truly figure out where they've gone.

Now below, I will list the following pokémons the reader'll have. Don't ask how it all fits in the bag, I don't know either.

Not every Pokémon may be used

the * means that the pokémon is protective

Ivysaur

Charizard*

Wartortle

Pikachu

Alolan Vulpix

Arcanine*

Galarian Ponyta

Rapidash

Gengar

Gyarados*

Ditto

Shiny Eevee

Vaporeon

Jolteon

Flareon

Dratini

Mewtwo*

Bayleef

Cyndaquil

Totodile

Noctowl

Spinarak

Paldean Wooper

Espeon*

Shiny Umbreon

Hisuian Sneasel

Miltank

Lugia

Sceptile*

Blaziken*

Mudkip

Beautifly

Gardevoir*

Azurill

Plusle

Minun

Altaria

Feebas

Absol*

Bagon

Metagross

Turtwig

Monferno*

Piplup

Luxio

Combee x3

Buneary

Happiny

Gabite*

Shiny Riolu

Togekiss

Leafeon

Glaceon*

Shaymin

Snivy*

Tepig

Oshawott

Audino

Sewaddle

Hisuian Lilligant*

Hisuian Zorua

Gothorita

Fraxure

Meloetta

Chespin

Braixen

Greninja*

Polar Pattern Vivillon

White Flower Flabébé

Female Meowstic*

Sylveon

Noivern

Diancie

Rowlet

Torracat

Brionne

Rockruff

Steenee

Comfey

Nihilego

Zeraora*

Grookey

Cinderace

Inteleon*

Hattrem

Ruby Swirl Alcremie

Male Indeedee (Indy)

Female Indeedee (Amity)

Zacian

Zamazenta

Zarude*

Sprigatito

Meowscarada*

Fuecoco

Quaxly

Armarouge

Ceruledge

Tinkaton

Pokémon eggs x4