Sunrise- The middle

First love -
There's a sense of comfort and security that I feel from music. Guitar Strums can speak to you and remind you of a love you thought you lost or a certain melody can make you nostalgic of a memory you thought you forgot. Symphony is so soothing that you lose yourself, forgetting about your woos and sadness, and following a rhythm that comforts your entire soul. I always sort out music as a way to escape from the world, I used it to create my own world, my own life, and my own comfort. I find solace in another reality that I created to a certain sound. My first love was music and It will always stay that way.

I know who I am -
There's a dismal that comes with self confidence in your 20s , oh you're young, oh you'll change , oh shut up you haven't lived life. Why should that dimmer the surest that I have in me now. I know the person I am in this present moment, I'm aware this can change with time and I hope that it doesn't that show growth and development but at the end of the day I know me know. I'm sure of my beliefs, the things I stand for, who I like and what I like. Don't undermine the knowledge of have the world just because I'm young.

Difference, will there ever been a time where differences will be embraced instead of excluded. People fear change like it's not need to thrive, like it not needed to grow, like it's not need led to understand how complex people are. Difference is something to commend, it's an act of bravery to defy social norms and welcome your uniqueness the problem is it shouldn't be. As people we are aware of the fact that we are individuals and as individuals we are different from people, we have different opinions, different features, different likes and dislikes. Yet as a society that graces isn't given, people are being killed for having different gender identities,people of colour or dying for simply being a person of colour , people are being attacked for dressing a particular way. I'm tired, when are people just going to accept that people are different and thats ok.