47

Swanhaden occasionally came over to our class.

There was only one reason for Swan, who was in the blue class, to come all the way to the yellow class to visit us: Hestia.

Without any word, Swan would come over and just stare at Hestia’s face. It felt very unfamiliar to see Swan looking at Hestia with such a soft gaze. I’d never seen such a face, like he had fallen deeply in love.

It was just really weird how Swan had never even said a single word to Hestia when he visited so often. Then why was he even bothering to visit in the first place?

Moreover, he was probably well aware that I was observing him, but he didn’t even look at me. He didn’t try to meet my gaze. I felt slightly bitter about it: was he really treating me like I didn’t exist?

Anyway, what if he really asked me to help him get closer to Hestia in the future?

I was curious at how Hestia felt about Swan, who had come day after day to see her.

“How do I feel about Swan?”

When I nodded, Hestia’s expression suddenly went stiff.

“Shushu, are you interested in Swanhaden?”

Hestia asked me an absolutely incredible question. I answered her, slightly shell-shocked.

“No, that’s not it. I thought he was just really interested in you.”

At my words, Hestia’s expression turned into one of surprise. Then, she seemed deep in thought, face pulled into a frown, before quickly smiling again. Today’s Hestia was quite expressive.

“Mm, because he comes every day?”

“Well, yeah.”

I looked closely at Hestia’s reaction. Hestia didn’t seem to be too against Swan.

Honestly, I understood that the male characters had some kind of interest towards Hestia, but I didn’t know how much Hestia was interested in the male characters. Suddenly, the situation seemed to get a lot more interesting.

I was stroking my chin, deep in thought. Hestia’s expression seemed to get darker and darker.

“Shushu, anybody except Swan is okay.”

“……?”

I was unfamiliar with this Hestia, who had a dark expression on her face. She always smiled and whined, but suddenly seeing the smile of hers wiped clean off of her face was a shock.

When I asked, “Okay for what?” Hestia just smiled and said that it was nothing.

__________________________________

I headed over to my afternoon classes after my morning classes.

When I finished changing and headed over to the training halls, it was strangely noisy.

“Swaaaaaaaaaaaan! You, you!”

I wondered why it was so loud. A few swordsmanship students were chasing Swan with furious expressions on their face.

Swan peeked to see the students chasing after him, then turned his head back to look in front of him, disgust written on his face.

“My mood’s about to go way down because of your ugly mugs, okay? Stop chasing me.”

“You, you! You’re the one that made us look like this!”

At Swan’s words, I began to observe the students who were chasing after him.

All of the students had clothes with artsy cut-outs.