Chapter 5

Jamal Jameil Watson/Sinna (18)POV

POV

Morning mommy, I said as I entered the kitchen. Good morning Jamal, said my mom.

My mother was talking to Susan Skyler mother on FaceTime.
Morning miss Susan, I said as I looked at her through the phone, Morning mi son uh alright, she said.

Yeah mn mi gud wah bout uh, I said
Mi alright mn, she said

I then went to the dining table and sit down. My mother was making breakfast so I was waiting for her to share mine.

My mom and Susan talk for a while and end the call. Mommy mi hungry eno, I said as she share my breakfast.

As I started to consume my phone start ringing. It was killa. Pree I said bossy uh a come in a the warehouse the boy deh yah, he said. Ahh mia mek a portal, I said and hang up.

I got up to go and get my things
Jamal weh uh aguh and uh not even touch the food, my mom said.

Mi aguh deal wid some business mommy just cover it up fi mi, mi soon fawud back I said and went up stairs to my room to get my things and leave.

I went into the car and drive out
I was now in traffic a notification pop up on my phone I looked at it and Skyler had just posted on ig I click on it and it was a picture of her.

I looked at the picture and hissed The fuck wrong wid dah girl yah mn

The fuck wrong wid dah girl yah mn.

I texted her and told her to take it down but she seen my message.

Know seh sky go mek mi fuck har up tho.

15 minutes later

I arrived at the warehouse. Bossy deh yah johncrow said as I walk in.
Weh the pussy deh, I said as I entered the room that they have the man in.

Pussy weh mi things dem deh, I asked but got no respond. From him come yah him nuh seh a word more Dan a bawl like dem gyal, Killa said.

Ahh watch yah now mi nuh have nuh time fi dah batty boy yah cause mi affi guh link mi oman, I said as Killa look pon mi in confusion.