Chapter 6

Skyler Nelson/Sky (18)POVMarch 18,Monday

POV
March 18,Monday

Feeling someone slightly shake my body I hissed and pull the sheet up more to my neck.

Sky a time fi uh wake up now I heard someone said, slowly opening my eyes I stared at Jamal sitting in front of me smiling.

A wah I asked. Just a watch how uh ugly when uh just wake. Fuck off and move from yah suh I said as I feel for my phone on the bedside table.

Taking up my phone I looked at the time and it was 6o clock.

Fuck uh a wake mi up suh early fah Jamal and school nuh start till 8

Uh nuh have uh sis fi get ready are she nah guh a school.

Shit I said jumping up out of bed running to Kaylee's room and I hit my hand on the door.

Ouch I said rubbing the spot. Fuck a uh Jamal said while laughing.

Hate the fucka uh see him just terrible.
Mi fi get seh mommy nuh deh yah enuh.

My dad hire a taxi to bring Kaylee to school everyday so all I have to do is get her ready.

I went into kaylee's room and she was still a sleep.

Kaylee, I called as I gently shake her leg. She turned but did not opened her eyes. Kay baby uh have to wake up now I said as I shake her again and she slowly open her eyes.

She sat up and the bed and I playfully squeezed her cheek and she smiled.

Uh can cool off and go take ur shower. I already take out ur uniform it's on the bed right there I said pointing to the uniform on the bed.

What do u want for breakfast. My favorite cereal would be nice she said with a smile and I nod.

Kaylee went to the bathroom and I went back to my room and Jamal was not there.

A weh him gone and nuh tell mi.

I then went downstairs and went to the kitchen to make kaylee's breakfast and also pack her lunch pan.

Taking a pot from under the cabinets I put it under the pipe to catch water. I then turn on the stove placing the pot on it.

While waiting for the water to hot I went to sit down around the kitchen counter and went on my phone.

I went on WhatsApp and view a few status, the water was now hot I got up take a bowl and pour the water inside and added the milk and sugar but I did not put the cereal in yet because I don't want it to get saggy.

Kaylee came down after a while and I add the cereal and and place the bowl on the table in font of her and she start eating.

Few minutes after it was now 6:49 am
and the driver was now here to pick her up finishing eating I take the bowl from her and place it in the sink, pick up her bag and walk her outside.