003. This was a mistake!

I open my eyes to the sound of an alarm next to me. I sit up on my bed and turn the alarm on my phone off. I sighed as I got up from my bed and walked over to my closet. I chose an outfit out for the day before I went to the party. I chose (whatever you want to wear or black low rise baggy cargo pants with a white cropped top that had a y2k design on the front ) I picked out a black pair of boots . I took my clothes and grabbed my make up and brought it all to the bathroom. I slowly got dressed taking my top off and then slipping my shorts off, I then picked up the shirt and put it over my head slipping g it onto my body. It ended at the dips in my stomach on the side. I then picked up the pants and put one leg in one pant hole then the other leg in the other hole. I soon then looked at my body in the stand up mirror judging it.

Thoughts kept filling into my head.

My hips are huge..

My ass is too flat..

My stomach is too big and pokes out.

None of those things were true it's just how I saw myself . There would be some days where I loved how my body looked, but some days where I hated my body. And that day is today.

It's whatever I need to get ready I think to myself. I pull out my make up bag and open it up. I grab concealer as I twist the lid off, I apply it on my under eyes and around my nose. I then screw the cap back on and put on contour, then blush. I gently dab the beauty blender on my face as it slowly blends the make up together. After a few seconds of blending it all blended out nicely, I grabbed my mascara and applied it to my eyelashes as my eyelashes darken with black.

 I put the mascara away and get out eyeliner and I do a medium lengthened wing on both eyes. I put Vaseline on my lips and pack all my makeup away. I normally don't wear makeup but since I'm going out to a party later I wanted to wear makeup.

I hear a ding from my phone so I slowly pick it up being careful not to drop it. I type in my passcode and check the notification. It was from check, he had texted me on instagram about the party.

Jakewebber:hey are you still going? If so bring a swim suit there is going to be a pool 😋.

You:oh yea I'm still coming, I'll be sure to bring a swimsuit. Thanks for letting me know!😊

Jakewebber: yea of course!👍🏻

I turn off my phone and grab my bag and clothes and take it all back to my room. As soon as I enter my room I turn and put my dirty clothes in the laundry basket and walk over to my desk and set my bag on the corner of the table.

I was honestly just gonna watch movies until I had to go cause I don't have any plans besides the party.

T/S to the party.

It was finally an hour before I had to leave. I get up from the couch and run up the stairs to my room.

 I run over to my closet rummaging around through it trying to find the perfect outfit. 

I grabbed this beautiful sparkly dress that has an open back with crossing on the back, the dress was sparkly black and short it ended just above my mid thighs. I quickly change into the dress as it hug my waist tights and it defines my body perfectly. 

I quickly grab open toes black 3 inch thin heels, I run over to my desk and grab my makeup. I open the bag grabbing stuff and touching up my makeup as it had smeared throughout the day, I then brush my hair then straightening it. 

I put on some long lasting perfume and deodorant. I quickly run back over to my closet it and grab a swim suit not paying attention to which one I grabbed. I then hear a knock at my door.