004. Damian Priest (1/2)

Pairings - Damian Priest x Fem!Reader 

Warnings - Angst , Damian breaking up with you , Reader have the worst day tbh, Mentions of parent death , Just over all angst :((

You sat in the bathroom stall. Tears quickly falling as you tried wiping them with your hands. Your breathing was out of control at this point and you couldn't even control the tears that would fall onto your cheeks. You had been on a girls day with your friends , but it felt like you were the only one being left out. This was supposed to be something to distract you from the problems that had been going on. But today , you felt like a burden instead of a friend.

You tried brushing it off , thinking you had just been overthinking. But after a couple time of them ignoring you and eventually walking off in the middle of you talking. Which is how you ending up here. In a bathroom stall. Letting the tears that were begging to be released, falling onto your cheeks.

You eventually got the strength to open the bathroom stall, splashing you're face with water. As you walked to your car , you saw a text ping on your phone. You felt a smile form onto your face as you saw Damian , you boyfriend had texted you. A smile that quickly faded when reading the seriousness of the text.

"We need to talk." It read

Your face morphed into confusion as you realized what this text could mean. Did he want to break up with you? Did something happen to him? The seriousness of his text was unbelievable as he had never been like this before. But nonetheless, you drove your car to the house you and Damian shared.

Pulling up in the driveway, you saw the light to the bedroom was turned on. You got out of your car , walking over to the door. You unlocked the door and immediately walked upstairs to the bedroom you and Damian shared. Where you found Damian sitting in the front of it. He was fidgeting with his hands. What was he so nervous about? You thought.

"Hey whats up," you asked seeing his nervousness.

"I think we should break up," he spoke up. After a couple minutes of silence he finally spoke up again.

"We're too different. And I feel like I cant love you if you cant love yourself. I mean , there's other people that understad me in a million ways that I just think aren't possible for you," He finally looked up at me. He had a cold stare. You felt yourself shiver from the atmosphere of the room.

You were confused. Although You had always been insecure , you thought that Damian didn't care that much about it. You thought he wanted to help you through these insecurities not slander you for them. But you were wrong.

"I-I," You tried speaking , but Damian cut you off.

"I just think I cant be together with someone so insecure. Someone who cant bare to love themselves and cant love me the way I want to be loved." He spoke. His voice was cold. Sullatary. He had no remorse for the things he was saying which made you break.

Once he saw the tears glimmering in your eyes, he got up , heading for the door. How could he be so cruel? You thought. All you could do was stand in the doorway as you felt him brush past you. Giving you one more looked he went downstairs. You soon heard the front door slam shut as his car unlocked. You felt like you were going to throw up your insides. No way your day could get shittier than this. But atlas, it did.

Your pov.

I took a shower feeling the tears threatening to fall. I tried to hold in my emotions. But thinking about the day and how I had been treated by someone I lived most , it was hard to say the least. I heard my phone buzz on the counter as I stepped put the shower. With shaky hands I picked up my phone and answered it. But I wasn't prepared for what was said on the other side.

"Hello is this Y/N?" The person asked

"Yes this is she.. what do you need?" You began feeling worried.

"We are sad to inform you but , your mom (Moms Government name) has been hit by a drunk driver. She unfortunately passed away this morning. Im sorry we couldn't get to you at that time—" as she continued to speak, I felt myself getting dizzy. This couldn't be happening. Not today. You thought.