009. Damian Priest(WIP)

Pairings - Damian Priest x Reader

Warnings - None for now 

ᯇ❀

I felt the exhaustion hit me as I entered my dressing room. I sat down on a the couch , steadying myself and gulping damn near my whole bottle of water. I soon heard a knock at the door thinking it might have been liv , or Iyo , I responded.

"Come in!"

But what I didnt expect was one of The Judgment Days members to come walking in. The archer of Infamy. Damian priest. He wore his classic Senor Money in the bank T-Shirt , with black leather pants and a black belt to match. I felt confused as Damian never really cane into my dressing room. Sure we were close , but he knew his boundaries and I knew his. We cared about each other's privacy. That was That.

"Oh,Damian what are you doing in here?" I asked. The confusion evident in my voice.

"I know I never go into your locker room , but this is important. We have to room together. I mean we haven't in the past but Hunter said something about "getting to know each other" or whatever . So why not just share right? Plus who knows maybe you'll join the judgment day,"Damian replied a smile forming on his face after the last sentence.

I giggled a bit , trying to hide the blush that creeped onto my face. My nervousness was now clear as day as I began to fidget with my fingers. But nonetheless, I replied back.

"Oh yeah..sure," I felt my hands sweat up as I talked.

Damian gave me a smile and nod as he left my

Dressing room, phone in hand. I sighed as I thought aboit the interaction. What did he mean when he said we fit together? Discarding the thought, I changed into more comfortable clothes ,and began to pack my stuff and head to Damians rental.

Location - At the hotel

As me and Damian had arrived at the hotel , I found his presence to be comforting and soft. So unlike his onscreen character. It was safe to say we had gotten to know each other way better than we had before. Sure we had been friends for a little over a month , but that didnt mean we knew each other like we thought we did.

Our laughs got quieter as Damian parked into the hotel driveway. That was also the point where I got into deep thought. What did he mean when Triple H said we had to get to know each other? were already friends so why? And what did Damian mean when he said I might join TJF. I cleared my thoughts as I hopped out the car, leaving Damian in a confused expression.

When we arrived to the lobby , I found one of my good friends Rhea to be sitting on one of the couches. Once she spotted me a smile formed on her face.

Me, Damian , and Rhea talked for a while but me and Damian found ourselves giggling and laughing while talking to each other. I felt my face grow hot as he mentioned how well I was at wrestling. Telling me how he loved my gear and it made my beauty stand out.

"Alright you two stop flirting with each other," Rhea said with a smile.

"What I-"

"No we weren't-"

Me and Damian spoke over each other.

Rhea giggled and began to get her stuff together.

"Whatever just check in I'll talk to you both later" Rhea spoke as she grabbed her keycard and headed to her room.

Next up was me and Damian. I was about to put my bags down when they slipped out of my hands. Into Damians. I looked at him for a quick second seeing a sly smile on his face, before checking in for our room and grabbing our keycard.

ᯇ❀