₊˚.༄ Intro

⊱🦈⊹˚ ˚ ⊹🌊⊰ SUMMARY ⊱🦈⊹˚ ˚ ⊹🌊⊰

★༺༄ You had always been smart and gifted, but your sophomore year had seriously been testing that, your mental health began to spiral, and you began to feel burnt out. Due to your prideful and people pleasing tendencies, you agree to tutor for students in regular placement English classes for your favorite English teacher Mr. Curran, unfortunately you truly are not the best tutor option this year, you had been successful your freshman year, but with so much on your plate, you are close to having a full blown breakdown, and Percy is your student, reluctant to give any of your teachings a try, the pairing is barely hanging on by a thread, given only a few chances to prove they can work without biting eachothers heads off. Through their troubles, and a few outbursts from you, the two begin to learn they may have more in common than they thought.

|| DISCALIMER||

Obviously, I do NOT own Percy Jackson, Rick Riordan does. Just have to disclaim this so the story doesn't get taken down haha

| ABOUT |

★༺༄This fanfiction will consist mostly of forced proximity, as well as minor miscommunications. This is a tutor and student trope, you are the tutor.

★༺༄ This is a highschool AU and will likely be canon divergent, though i try to keep the characters as accurate to themselves in canon as i can, as for annabeth, i don't want to write her out because i love her character too much to do that haha, and she will not be the readers competition, i plan to make her bisexual, annabeth will be a prominent character as she will be one of the reader's close-ish friends!

★༺༄ Im planning to turn this fanfic into a longfic, and will likely be plot heavy! This will be a slowburn! Likely starting with the reader absolutely loosing her mind haha, the reader is a character with her own personal backstory, this story is written in second person but can absolutely be read as a self insert, or simply just an original character. Whatever floats your boat! This fic will be able to be read both ways.

★༺༄ And as a little disclaimer, im just a teenage girl, so the writing for this will not be immaculate, and im always open to any criticisms or suggestions!