Information Until Reading!!

Hello, welcome to the depths of heck- I mean the Depths of the Demon Slayer Fandom! I am the type of person to try to make others laugh, and daydream about these things instead of paying attention in school. (Somehow I still haven't failed.) Thanks to my friends for helping me with grammar mistakes, ideas, and so much more. I apologize if you find this cringe/annoying/weird. Hopefully this'll make you laugh! Thank you for reading! Please don't hate, I like to express my silliness HAHAHEHHEH

⚠️Warning⚠️: This story includes blood, confusion, death, drugs, and human trafficking. There also may be a decrease in the amount brain cells your brain carries. Please read at your own Risk! (hehe)

Quick Note: I may be busy, or just lazy. Just for safety reasons, there will not be any daily uploads, only times I am able to publish. Thank you for your understanding.

What if the creator stops uploading?: I apologize if I become bored with the story and stop uploading. I understand that it's the worst thing that can happen while reading your favorite wattpad/quovev story. If I ever do, I'll make sure this story will be free to let you make up your own ending. I most likely won't, but I've seen too many stories get discontinued I thought I'd be best adding this.

Questions: I'll try to answer your questions to the best of my ability! Ideas are also welcomed, so please comment if you do!

Name Confusion: Many might be confused about the name, the name is planned for future chapters! It was the first thing I thought of in the story.

Traumatizing: If your friends watch demon slayer, this might be the right story to use to traumatize them with.

Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you enjoy my nonsense!