Pickle Ricks Hut: Chapter 2

After the incident, Tanjiro decided it was best to go over to Pickle Rick's house. This is so Nezuko could finally be dropped off and sold. Tanjiro was thinking about prices and deals the rest of the family was worth.

   "Knock Knock" Tanjiro screamed while knocking on the door. After what seemed like forever, Pickle Rick finally opened the door.

   His eyes filled with horror, as well as happiness.

"Finally Tanjiro, I knew those drugs- I mean Skittles would soon kick in. I knew you had it in you."

"Oh, I came by and they had a ketchup party without me and passed out. So I'm here to offer you their bodies! Maybe 100 dollars for my sister and 50 for the rest?" Tanjiro asked, happily. Pickle Rick looked at Tanjiro shockingly, for it was such a low price! Although Pickle Rick had never indeed on a final price, he screamed, "LET'S PARTY," with craze in his eyes.

"Yay!" Tanjiro exclaimed.

"Also, can you tell me about those furries you were talking about yesterday? I'm quite curious!" Tanjiro said casually while holding his "dead" sister, patting her head.

"Ah yes, the furries come out at night. They are very dangerous and they are total material girls. They use Material gworl magic to take down their enemies. The first furry is over one billion years old, and he turns people like this. If you see him you better vsco-gworl away 😲😲😲" Pickle Rick explained.

Tanjiro looked at him shocked. "Surely this isn't true, have you been eating too many Skittles?" Tanjiro questioned with an innocent look. "Of cOurSe, nOt" Pickle Rick answered, before coughing. "It is the truth. If you don't believe me then go to the woods-" He stopped then continued coughing and taking another five sips of vodka. "In the middle of nightfall and scream 'AMONGUS IMPOSTER' twenty-one times, you will summon one of the many furries.

Tanjiro was horrified, for he had never expected such a thing to exist. "But... furries are vegan, right?" he asked frightfully. Pickle Rick looked at him with sorrow in his eyes, for Tanjiro was such an innocent boy. He didn't deserve the furries to get him. Before saying anything, he took another sip of vodka. His voice became full of voice cracks yet again. "AyE lAd, I'm sOrRy tO Be teLliN' yOu this, bUt thOse fUrriEs will tAke you dOWn iN an iNstAnT," said Pickle Rick. Tanjiro screamed in horror, almost letting go of his sister. Luckily catching her at the last second.

Pickle Rick began to think about the deal. He felt bad for only giving 150 dollars, so he offered more things. Tanjiro started screaming random things, before floating. Pickle Rick ignored him and slowly reached into his pocket and pulled out: a hair comb that wasn't his, moldy cheese, fifteen furry eyes, and finally the 150 dollars he would give Tanjiro.

After ten minutes, Tanjiro's ritual was finally over. He slowly flew down and his feet lightly touched the floor. Suddenly, Tanjiros dead family appeared out of nowhere. "Finally, after ten minutes of sacrifice, Saitan finally listened to my calls!" Pickle Rick looked at Tanjiro shockingly. "yOu fInaLlY lEaRnEd mY wAyS! I'M So pRoUd oF yOu" He exclaimed. The truth was, that Pickle Rick had been secretly teaching Tanjiro about rituals. Beforehand, he would feed him 'magic skittles and powdered sugar' so he would learn and perfect it.

Pickle Rick finally pulled out the money. Once Tanjiro's eyes locked on to it his eyes sparkled. Mr. Rick began to think of what Tanjiro would do with it. Perhaps he would buy more "Skittles." After waiting a few seconds Tanjiro finally took the money. Tanjiro screamed "HELICOPTER HELICOPTER," and just before he handed Nezuko there was a loud knock. "Thud Thud Thud" filled the room. Pickle Rick quickly tried to take Nezuko, but the door broke open and the police rushed in quickly.

[656 words :skull: help me]