✨ Chapter Nineteen ✨

San stood up took Wooyoung into his room by holding his hand. Wooyoung followed San like a lost puppy. San looked so damn hot whispering to him about how he'll choose his punishment. Wooyoung was getting sexual thoughts. He mentally slapped himself and told himself to not go overboard with his delusions. Most probably San would ask him to clean his room or do his laundry. Something normal siblings would say to each other as a punishment. But the word 'punishment' was permanently imprinted in his mind as something sexual and dirty, thanks to the countless 18+ movies he had watched even though he wasn't 18+.

San let go of Wooyoung's hand as he opened his room's door with a key. Wooyoung was confused. Why did San lock his room's door? Was he hiding something confidential in there? Come to think of it, Wooyoung remembered he never actually saw San's room from the inside. Like San would occasionally barge into Wooyoung's room to blabber about something but Wooyoung never actually saw San's room. The thought of it was making him more curious.

San opened his room's door and led Wooyoung inside. It was dark in there because the lights were switched off. Wooyoung stood where San left him as he went to turn on the lights. But he didn't. Sort of. San went and turned on the red light in the false ceiling on the roof of his room. The red light made San's room look like the inside of those VIP rooms in clubs. It gave a chilly feeling to Wooyoung. He was feeling things he shouldn't be feeling. Even though the lights were dim, Wooyoung could still make out the interior of San's room.

San's room was a reflection of his bold and mysterious personality. The predominant colors were sleek and modern, with shades of grey and black dominating the interior. The walls were painted in a sophisticated charcoal grey, creating an ambiance of subtle elegance.

The furniture was a mix of dark wood and black leather, contributing to the room's overall sleek aesthetic. The bed was adorned with charcoal grey and black bedding, complementing the monochromatic theme. A few strategic pops of color, perhaps in the form of deep red or midnight blue accents, added a touch of intensity to the room.

The decor was minimalistic yet impactful, featuring abstract artwork in shades of grey and black, enhancing the room's edgy vibe. Dimmable, low-hanging pendant lights created pools of light, casting shadows that added to the mysterious ambiance.

San's room was a curated space, combining simplicity with a bold edge, reflecting his enigmatic and confident personality.

Wooyoung was speechless at the dark vibes that San's room gave off. Speaking of San, he'd sorta disappeared after letting Wooyoung in his room. Wooyoung came back to his senses when he felt a pair of hands  wrapping about his waist. Warm air was breathed down his neck as he felt a pair of lips touching his skin in the nape. Wooyoung froze in his place. He looked down at the hands. Veiny and muscular. They belonged to San. Wooyoung was about to turn around but stopped when San's hands reached his clothed crotch and slightly massaged the area there. Wooyoung shut his eyes tight as he bit his lip and started to whimper. What was San doing?

San started to pepper kisses down Wooyoung's nape and continued to tease Wooyoung on the front. Wooyoung pushed back into San as his lips started to tremble.

" S-San....ah..... w-what....ngh~...are...uh."

Wooyoung failed to complete his sentence as he was too immersed in the pleasure. God, did San's hand feel good on him.

" Wooyoung..."
San whispered.

Wooyoung hummed in reply.

" Ready for tonight, darling? Takin it slow and smooth."
San whispered seductively.

Wooyoung's eyes widened as his cheeks flushed. What did San mean by 'tonight'? What was he planning to do.

" Words, darling. I need you to use your words."
San commanded.