*THIRTEEN*

*NAMIKA'S POV*

I was in home today he told me to join but who joins just after marriage..? Although I'll from tomorrow.after vansh left for hospital I felt the exhausted and kind of insecure feeling in this home without him..

He... He explained me everything
It.. was honey for my ears but still I can't tell that it's not his timepass like what naks- ahhh I don't wanna think about past... I just hate himmmmmm the uneven breath was common it always follows me with his memory.... I need to distract myself or else this can lead to many things that I should control here...

I looked around towards my suitcase 'okay let's unpack'
I zipped down the large container but for my ultimate surprise it was empty....

"Maya masiiiiiii" I shouted yea I behave like her own daughter in front of her I don't have to hide my child who suffered and became a forced matured girl tsk not even girl a woman...

"Haan... what happened are you okay..? Are you injured..?" Masi came and rotated me 360 checking my hands... face.. feet.. I make her stop and grabbed my bag

"Masi I'm okay but my clothes..! where are they...~?" I questioned showing her my empty bag...

"Oh vansh ne aaj hi tumhara closet set kiya hai"
{Oh today only vansh had set you closet} my little feeling in heartu it'll exploded why he shows this much affection... No it's just a trap..

{Ahh this girl what trap here..? But her trust issues}

"And he told-" masi stopped as a servant not a, 4 servants came in room with lots of carry bags she told again "-look it's already here vansh told me to set these new clothes of yours in the closet and if you don't like anything just give it to me he said give it to poor girls.... That's his order"
I sighed okay atleast in journey of trapping me he's helping others but I have to see first that which one I don't like....

"Okay put it there I'll select and after I'll call you" namika said to servants and they left...

"What you'll eat in lunch...?" Masi questioned...

"Daal chawal Will be okay for me, in sabji make anything you want.." I told peeking on the closet which was having a space equal to half of our room oops I didn't gave you tour hehe wait...

" I told peeking on the closet which was having a space equal to half of our room oops I didn't gave you tour hehe wait