Where its started

It's seem those antimatters legion has gotten out of hand lately...
*Y/N in their aeon form talking to themself*

How many years has it pass... 4000 years? I don't remember...
*Y/N look around*

Perhaps it is time to go outside! I wonder what the universe has become.
*And with that, Y/N has break their domain and store all their treasure*

Hm... I can sense something moving at very fast speed... a warp jump?
*Y/N look at what seem to be a train and follow their warp jump*

*As soon as the train has stopped, Y/N grab the train (your aeon form is huge) and look inside the train*

What happen!? Wait! Look outside!!
*A pink hair girl exclaims in shock*

Ugh! An aeon!? What are they doing here! Pom pom! Begin the warp immediately!
*A red hair woman then turns her head toward to what seem to be a rabbit*

The express can't jump right now! The weird power has disabled our express!
*The rabbit called pom pom respond loudly*

*Suddenly, the black hole tried to consume Y/N. So they look at who create it, their eyes laid on a man with glasses*
You're the one who did this?

*As respond to his attack, you use your power to weaken him. The black hole disappear in an instant, after the attack Y/N transform into their human form and get inside the train*

That wasn't very nice way of greeting people you know?
*As Y/N got inside the train, they look around. Everyone has already brought out their weapon and staring at Y/N with hostile*

What do you want?
*A red hair woman ask*

That's... quite hard to answer. I just follow you because I saw the warp jump.
*Y/N replied and put their hands up*

See? I have no intend to hurt any of you. Beside... If I wanted to kill all of you, I could simply destroy this train.
*Y/N speak in teasing tone*

*The man with glasses seem to put his cane away*
Alright, but promise us you won't attack anyone here.

Deal.
*Y/N turn toward pom pom*

I think I remember you from somewhere... oh right! This train once traveling across my place, wasn't it?
*Y/N pick pom pom up*

So you're an aeon of corruption!? Pom pom knew it was you! Put me down!!
*Pom pom tried to jump away from Y/N*

Anyway, how about you guys introduce yourself?
*Y/N ask them while playing with pom pom in their arm*

Right, I'll go first! My name is March7th!
*A pink hair girl introduces herself happily, but you can sense the anxiety in her tone*

I'm Himeko, Navigator of the astral express. Nice to meet you.

I'm Dan Heng.
*Dan Heng said calmly*

And I'm Welt Yang. I don't know what your plans are, but I'll keep an eye on you.
*Welt glare at Y/N*

As I was saying, I have no intend to cause any troubles.
*Y/N shrug as they look outside the window*

Come to think of it, Where are we?
*Y/N turn to himeko*

We're at Herta Space Station. We're here to deliver some items.
*Himeko replie*

Hm... I dunno, I'll just stay here. I am not interested in this "Space station" thingy. Are there any rooms for me?

There are a plenty of empty rooms, You can choose one.
*Himeko replie again*

If It's alright, I want their rooms to be the one near me. As I was saying, I have to keep an eye on them.
*Welt suddenly suggest his idea*