Jarilo-VI 💢

Are you sure this is your destination?Because it seems

Because it seems... you know. Bad place for vacation?
*Y/N glare at the planet*

After all those millennia... is this what Jarilo-VI has become?
*Himeko look at the planet*

Star rail stability is down to 12%, Schedule stopover extended indefinitely!
*Pom pom said*

Hm? What cause all of that, I wonder?
*Y/N turn toward welt*

It's kinda complex, to keep it short. It's caused by stellaron.
*Welt answer calmly*

Stellaron? Oh. That's what you called "Cancer of All Worlds"? Can't you just destroy it?
*Y/N Tilts their head*

If we can, we would. But the best we could do is contain the energy. Can you destroy the stellaron? You're an aeon after all.
*Welt glare at Y/N*

Of course I can, All I really have to do is let it explode. It couldn't do any damage to me anyway.
*Y/N shrug casually*

I should have known what you could amswer.
*Welt walked away and approached the group (Himeko, march and stelle) and explained about stellaron which leaves Y/N standing alone*

*Timeskip, after they decide about who will do the trailblazing this time, which is of course Dan heng march and stelle, welt approaches you and you sit on the sofa sipping your tea*

Y/N, You'll have to watch over them. Because this is their first trailblazing. And I am quiet worry about something...
*Welt sit beside Y/N*

Huh? About what? Stellaron or fragmentum or-

Antimatter Legion, They can sense the pressure from you. So there's a chance that they'll invade this planet or this train, it's better to go with stelle. So you can look after them. Also, we can test your beacon at the same time.
*Welt explained*

Hm... Alright! There are not many things I could do here anyway.
*Y/N stand up and the idea pop in their head*

But what's the fun in just told them I'll join... Hmph, I'll surprise them later!
*Y/N giggle evilly*

*Timeskip again, stelle march and dan heng are now in jarilo VI*