Just you wait 😐

Hm... So you guys will go to the overworld soon?
*Y/N ask*

Yes, We have to stop the supreme guardian's plan.
*Dan heng answer*

I recommend going to landau's shop. The one called "Neverwinter workshop". I think she'll gladly help y'all.
*Y/N smile*

Oh, do you mean serval's shop? That's... a good idea. Alright, we'll start from there.
*Dan Heng nods his head*

Maybe we should let everyone ready first. I'll be waiting with sampo since he'll take y'all to the overworld, right?
*Y/N ask, turns their head toward sampo*

That's correct, my dear friends! I will take everyone to the overworld. Sampo never betrays his own friends.
*Sampo just kept smiling, you can't guess his expression...*

*Timeskip everyone prepare for the overworld, stelle has running around talking to Npc stelle and bronya talking in front of the orphanage in rivet town, clara with svarog and natasha managing wildfire and treating people's injury*

Alright, We're ready!
*March said happily, stelle dan heng and seele follow behind her*

I hope you are, waiting for y'all is so bored.
*Y/N sigh*

Then you could have followed us! You're missing a lot of good memories with people you know?
*March ask*

What memories? I haven't save much people. What memories could they remember?
*Y/N shrug*

At least you save one person. Mayor sponsor... *Sigh* just when will you tell us your name?
*Seele ask*

Soon. Or after everything end.
*Y/N turn toward everyone*

Alright! If Y'all are ready, then we should go. We have to hurry!
*And with that, everyone start to make their way toward the overworld*

*Timeskip When they're in overworld*

Ah~ We're finally back! I forgot what fresh air tasted like

Ah~ We're finally back! I forgot what fresh air tasted like... Nom, nom, nom

So... what does it taste like?
*Stelle ask*

Freedom... cold. Mainly cold, actually! Let's go!
*March answer*

Um... dan heng, do you have any idea of where should we go first?
*Stelle ask*

Yes, this... mayor sponsor recommend us to go "Neverwinter workshop" and ask landau for help.
*Dan heng answer*

Landau? Wait, which landau are we talking about? Brother or sister? Because if it's gepard, he'll get a lot medal for every one of us he brought in.
*March her hand on her hip*

Serval, we should avoid gepard. Let's go to the shop.
*Then they walk to the shop*

Hello? Who is it? The shop is closed today.
*Serval speak inside the shop*