✭ 3. A late party?

Alejandro's POV

After years of pain, we all won our revenge into making Chris get taken to prison for years, we all can live our lives, but something is still missing apart from finally getting a sweet revenge...

Heather.

I wanted her back, but I am forcefully engaged to a woman that I don't even love. Maybe I could try to speak to Heather and see her view.

Heather left the courtroom as she saw they won the case. It's weird because I thought she would celebrate being her the one who wanted to sue Chris since the start.

"Hey guys, where's Heather?" Geoff and Bridgette asked me, Cody and Sierra.

"She left. Why?" Sierra answered.

"We are inviting everyone for a party which you guys are also invited, but we noticed Heather wasn't here," Geoff replied as he held Bridgette by the waist.

"She is part of the cast, so we wanted to invite her as well." Bridgette said with a smile.

"Oh, we can let her know if you guys want." Sierra said, picking up her phone from her purse.

"That would be awesome. Thanks, guys!" Geoff said. "We will send later on a message with the address to everyone." He added.

"Absolutely." I nodded, waving off as the couple walked away.

"They still look so immature. Do they even have kids at this point?" Cody scoffed, making me chuckle.

"Maybe not amigo." I shrugged with a smile.

Sierra called Heather but with no success as Cody and I had a little chat.

"Uhm guys, Heather isn't answering me." Sierra muttered, calling her once again.

"Maybe she went to her house?" Cody said. "You know how much Heather stays at home."

"We should go there, wanna join Alejandro? I am sure she would be happy to see you." Sierra said a smirk.

"Yeah, sure." I said nervously.

We got out of the courthouse, walking towards my car since Cody and Sierra took an Uber.

"What's her address or tell me the way there." I asked, looking through the map in my car's tablet.

"It's this one." Cody said, showing in the map her street.

"Thank you, amigo, now may you guys hold tight." I said with a chuckle.

With that last warning, I held the steering wheel right as I turned on the engine and sped all the way to Heather's house. Maybe I was over the speed limit, but the streets were empty, so there's nothing to worry about.

After a few minutes, I pulled up on Heather's house, and I couldn't lie, but her house was amazing.

"Is this where she lives?" I asked curiously as I glanced to the mansion.

"Indeed, after total drama, she followed her career of being a model after you both broke up." Sierra said as she got out of the car with Cody.

I stepped out, fixing my hair with my hand as I locked the car.

Sierra walked up to the giant gate and rang the bell, we waited a few seconds until there was a sound coming from the communicator in the doorbell.

"Yes?" A female voice was heard.

"Is Heather home?" Cody asked.

"Ah Cody, nice to see you again, and yes, Heather just got home." The woman answered. "The gate is opening. Enter in."