Chapter 13

I pull Wren to a stop before he can beat the shit out of the bitch.

"If you do something to get then you might get executed. Let me deal with her."

"We deal with this our entire life and now just when we thought it's pass us someone bring bit up."

"I understand where you're coming from. But your mate need you."

He sigh and nod.

"Go back to Tory."

He walk pass me and I start thinking of all the way I can get back at that stupid woman.

I call it a day with the swimming and head up to my room. I get dress and head into town.

I buy everything I'll need like dye and some ghost peppers along with hair remover. This is a bitch move but I honesty don't care. I can get executed for this but I honestly don't care.

When I got back to the castle I head to the kitchen. I've come to find out that no one like Isabelle which is great for me.

"I need your help." Sebastian the head chef raise a eyebrow at me.

"Is not dangerous is it?"

"If anything I'll take the blame. I promise."

"What do you want us to do?"

I held up the bottle of ghost pepper. "Isabelle."

They exchange looks and then nod.

"I owe you guys one. Oh its for dinner."

I walk out of the kitchen with a huge grin. I can't wait for dinner time. This is going to be epic.

I went to the library and get confortable. I don't want to see her stupid face until that time come.

I lost track of how long I've been in the library. Wren pull me out of the daydream I was in. I realize I've lost track of time.