Part 3: The 'Nightmare'

Aurora's POV:
——————————

Ever since High school this boy had been a nightmare or earth, I would constantly get teased and picked on by him no matter what i did even when i tried my best to ignore him and get on with my day. He never used to be like that tho, he used to be kind and caring. But at this point why try and remember who he was when all you see now is just a silly boy who doesn't give a fuck about anything important.

The teacher asked us to take seat, but obviously, i couldn't.
: "Excuse me sir, someone is sat in my seat. Can you please ask them to move because i'm pretty sure they aren't even supposed to be in this class anyway." i said quietly to him.
Mr Williams: "i'm sorry miss Hart but i'm afraid this is Mr Deimos's permanent seat which means you will have to take the one in front of him."
oh my god. this cannot be happening!
i slowly started to walk over to my new seat regretting ever single decision i have every made.
: "Is it too late escape from class?" i whisper under my breath.
In the corner of my eye i can see Gia and Nevaeh with a concerned look on their face.

Teddie: "take a seat then." he says lifting his hand in the direction of the chair with a slight smirk on his face.

I roll my eyes at his and quickly put my bags down to take a seat but right before i can sit, the chair gives way and is pulled from underneath me, leaving me lying on the floor. publicly embarrassed.
i look up, wishing that nobody saw that but unfortunately my wish didn't come true. In no time the whole class was laughing! I have never been so embarrassed in my entire life.
i stand up to brush it off and try to sit down this time knowing it wouldn't happen twice in a row and try to forget it. As the Mr Williams handed out the worksheets i felt a slight tap on the shoulder. I turn to look and it's Teddie.
: "are you really that immature?"
Teddie: "my bad Rory, my foot slipped." he claimed leaving mischievous grin on his face as
i rolled my eyes and turned back around...

...Rory? I hadn't been called that by anyone in a long time by anyone, except him. That was the nickname he had made for me in the third grade. Why had he called it me just now? He doesn't get to call me that.

I sit quietly and wait till the bell dismisses us. I stay behind and watch Teddie leave.

Gia: "oh my god are you okay?" she say's concerned.
Nevaeh: "why did he do that? he's such an idiot, all three of them. All idiots."
Gia: "yeah anyways what did he say to you after? we saw he speaking to you."
: "oh nothing, it doesn't really matter he was just being cocky as usual."