Venting Session (2)

Let's just say certain things shouldn't be said to a german who has a family he deeply treasures.

This is an inside look into papa's anger, I give verbal warnings he does explode quicker than I do but push him and he will snap

This is an inside look into papa's anger, I give verbal warnings he does explode quicker than I do but push him and he will snap...this is no joke.
____________________

Mama Soviet: -looks at the time worriedly-

Papa Reich: hi mama...sorry I had to deal with a stupid Irishman pretending to be a viking. Got into a fist fight with him.

Mama Soviet: are you ok?! Did he hurt you?!

Papa Reich: No, I'm fine. Him on the other hand might need therapy cause he's a bit...hurt

Mama Soviet: what happened?

Papa Reich: Dumbass was talking to his "friends" saying that I'm a lazy man, who never hangs out with him and spends playing games online with teenagers knowing that I play with you and Naja.

Mama Soviet: he really refuses to believe that me and her exist don't he?

Papa Reich: -growls- Ja

Mama Soviet: the man knows I exist he has heard me on the mic before, you don't call teenagers: "love" "momma" or "hun."

Papa Reich: which is why I hopped over the couch while he was on the video and started wailing on him in front of his "friends" cause it's starting to piss me off real bad.

Mama Soviet: -looks at the Irishman- you keep messing with him your gonna get killed...

Papa Reich: Rip his still beating heart out with the arteries attached to it as the thumps.

Mama Soviet: As you wish dorogoy, want him screaming or silent?

Papa Reich: make him scream mama

Mama Soviet: -pulls out the golden sickle and hammer- give me a moment