𝟎𝟎𝟐. vampire bill

chapter twovampire bill

chapter two
vampire bill

🩸

Rory found herself interested in Sookie's rambling when she came back to the bar after saving that vampire's life. Normally, Rory could care less about circumstances revolving around vampires, but she had never actually met one and the feeling she got when she looked at the dead man earlier struck a cord in her. No one else had the same cold, dead feeling as she did and she couldn't help but wonder why.

Sookie was utterly invested with this vampire already and Rory began to feel as if he was going to become her obsession by the way she was describing their encounter. Tara and Sam kept quiet although the elder Stackhouse could tell they were both concerned and irritated by Sookie's new infatuation. Sookie was glad that Rory didn't share the same looks as the other two, her older sister listened in with interest as she went into depth.

Sookie began to feel exhausted, a yawn escaping her lips before she grabbed her stuff and left for the night. Rory stayed to help close the bar as did Tara who had been roped into bartender duties since Sam disappeared.

Rory was in the back stocking up when she heard her brother's voice near the entrance. She stuffed her apron into her cubby and grabbed her bag as she entered the bar area to see her brother leaning against the bar, talking to Tara who had hearts in her eyes that Jason had been oblivious to their whole life. Whenever Jason did something sweet for Tara, Rory would hear Tara's praises, and whenever he did something offensive, Rory would take the backlash of Tara's complaints.

"Hey Jason," Rory greeted her brother who took a large gulp of beer Tara handed to him. Jason, a sweaty mess, inclined his head up to peer at her as she approached. "Hey, Rors, you will never believe what I'm going to tell you."

Before Jason could explain further, Tara grunted as she tried to drag a large barrel from the back and over to the bar for the next shift tomorrow. Her grip slipped and she couldn't even lift it up from the floor, she even tried pushing it but the barrel went with to prevail. Sam came over to help but even he had trouble.