Breakfast In Bed

Bobby's eyes fluttered open, feeling a soft press against her forehead. Dogday was giving her an angel kiss, and he smiled as she looked up at him.

"Good morning, valentine. How'd you sleep?" He says, pulling her closer.

Bobby yawns and stretches, nuzzling against his chest. "I slept amazing, sunshine. You're so comfortable..~"

Dogday chuckles, kissing her head again. "Good to hear..~ Now, stay here, I've got a little surprise for you."

"What is it?" Bobby asks eagerly, bouncing on her legs. "You know I hate surprises! I can't waitttt.."

"You'll like this one, just stay here until I'm done." He winks at her, leaving and closing the door gently. Bobby almost considered following until she heard him shout 'don't even think about it!'

She giggled, got out of bed and grabbed her necklace with a big heart charm. It signified who she was, she felt special wearing it. This one was even better- Dogday made it. In an accident, she broke her old one, and it devastated her. Her lovely sunshine quickly made her a new one. She always keeps it safe.

"I don't wanna wait.." she says, starting to wonder what he's doing. "Dogday?" she shouts.

"Coming soon Bobby!"

"Okay.." her voice trails off, and Bobby gets up to the door. Without opening, she presses her ear against it. No noise could be heard.

Before she gets caught, she sits down on the bed, sighing. Then, the door opens slowly, and Bobby looks up to see Dogday grinning ear to ear, a tray with all Bobby's favorite foods and drink there.

"Sunshine!" She gasps, clapping her hands as he walks over and sets the tray on her lap. "You made me breakfast?"

He blushes, "It's the least I could do for my valentine..~ I hope you like it..~"

Without hesitation, Bobby takes a bite into her heart-shaped pancakes. Dogday watches, his face getting even more red. He loves watching her happy, and she's just so damn cute.

"I love them!" Bobby says excitedly after finishing her plate. She pulls Dogday close, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him deeply. He kisses her back, tasting the leftover flavor from her food on her lips. "Thank you thank you thank you!" Bobby exclaims as she pulls away from the kiss.

Dogday chuckles, kissing her cheek but still very flustered. "I'm glad you like them..~ God.. u gotta warn me when ur gonna kiss me and taste so good~"

She giggles, playfully poking his lips. "I love you so much you lil goofball~"

"I love you too~" He says, holding her waist as she continues to eat.

"Do you want some?" Bobby asks, putting a forkfull of sausage up to his lips. "Say ahh~"

Growing more flustered, Dogday parts his lips and takes a bite of the food, proud of himself. "You're just too cute, valentine..~"