Authors Note

Hello! Firstly, thank you for deciding to read Inevitable. This is a story that truly means a lot to me, as it's been something I've been wanting to work on for a long time. This is also my first time publicly sharing my writing, so this is a very big deal for me. I just want to say that all of you who give my story your time are appreciated, and it is my honor to present you with my work.

Inevitable is a story about change, faith and leadership, but also about people. The goal is not only to explain my thoughts on the first three, but to relate to people. The beauty of fiction, I think at least, is how a wacky, unrealistic, magical world can still find a way to move the hearts of many. I hope to resonate with you, the reader, and for you to understand me, the writer, through Inevitable. 

Like I said earlier, this is my first publicly shared story, so I am doing all of the writing and most editing myself. Any weird errors with English or formatting will be my fault and unavoidable so I am apologizing in advance. I am always open to constructive criticism, whether it be on the writing, stylistic choices, or the story itself, please feel welcome to send me a message on Twitter or Instagram (both @ in the description) or if you just want to have a chat. I don't have much opportunity for writing feedback, so even if you just want to say that you're enjoying yourself that would be helpful to me. 

I will do my best to update this weekly, but I am a slow writer and a student so there will be weeks that I have to skip, sorry for that as well. The story is going to be very long, as I have a lot planned out. We will have spent a long time together by the end of this so be ready.

Again, thank you for reading Inevitable. Welcome to the prologue!