Le Flashback de C.E.73 (Partie III)

As Nakazato Kira retreats, inside the cockpit of ZGMF-105EN Strike Enhanced Gundam,Sho Reiyuki feels unbelievable for the ZGMF-105EN Strike Enhanced Gundam have installed the Variable Phase Shift Armour system.

She remembers that time she was confronting Nakazato Kira's ZGMF-107 Siegfried suddenly the Variable Phase Shift Armour is automatically activated when Nakazato Kira attempt to take her down.

"This suit is unbelievable,when the razor-liked antenna mobile suit is attempt to take me down, suddenly this feature activated automatically to prevent heavy damage!" Said Sho Reiyuki.

As the battleship Le Cygne re-entry to heading to Mantapura base at Asia Pacific Federation ,Sho Reiyuki is ordered to escort the battleship Le Cygne with her ZGMF-105EN Strike Enhanced Gundam,but unfortunately, Yu Reiju's Siegfried team is to inavde and intercept them to re-entry to Mantapura base.

Nakazato Kira:"Siegfried team, let's have some fun!"

Vince Kilik & Hector Domingo :"Roger Ma'am!"

As Nakazato Kira gives the first shot of the battleship Le Cygne is on re-entry to Mantapura base,at that time,Phrae operates the MVF-Z08 Eclipse Gundam Zeta also escort the battleship to re-entry to Mantapura base,but both Reikyuki and Phrae prepare to engage them.

As the Siegfried team is prepare to barrage attack, Phrae is prepare the beam katana to slice the barrage attack from Siegfried team.

At last,the Siegfried team is retreated,and the battleship Le Cygne is successfully re-entry into Mantapura base.