Le Flashback de C.E.73(Partie V-Finale)

When both of them launched to engage with Siegfried team,the support team Alicorn is also useful ZGMF -107 Siegfried launched from the submarine carrier Alicorn that commanded by Matias Torres.

When Sho Reiyuki and Phrae Joven are still engaging with Siegfried team

At the deck of the submarine carrier Alicorn here's the dialogue:

Torres:"Alicorn team, prepare for launch!"

Team Alicorn members :"roger captain!"

Team Alicorn is leaded by Mattias"Matt" Volgel and their members are Konstantin Miller and Ana Miller.

When they're launched from the submarine carrier Alicorn, they're joining with team Siegfried to engage with the Le Cygne team.

But,here comes the reinforcement from ZAFT alliance is Yu Reiju's team to attempt to destroy Le Cygne, inside the bridge of Le Cygne, Captain Nuannakaew orders the crew to standby to firing the enemy mobile suits.

"Caracal,fire!"commanded by Captain Nuannakaew to order to fire Caracal multi range hi-energy beam cannon.

Unfortunately,Le Cygne's Caracal multi range hi-energy beam cannon is been shot down by Yu Reiju's GAT-X303AA Rosso Aegis Gundam with the 4AAM at the wing backpack.

"Caracal damaged, firing the Fenrir CIWS now!"

The crews of Le Cygne is using Fenrir CIWS to firing at enemy mobile suits.

At the climax,Yu Reiju is prepare to engage with Sho Reiyuki.

At that time, Phrae's Eclipse Gundam is heavily damaged when engaging the Siegfried team, she's safely returned to the deck of Le Cygne.

Now,the duel of friendship is begin at the desert of Mantapura.

"Reiyuki,how dare you kill my teammate Kira!"shouted Reiju and duelling with Sho Reiyuki.

Yu Reiju attacked Sho Reiyuki's ZGMF -105EN Strike Enhanced Gundam's left arm with the foot beam saber of Rosso Aegis Gundam.

"REIJU!!!!!!!!"shouted Reiyuki when attacking Reiju's head of Rosso Aegis Gundam with the beam blade.

"REIYUKI!!!!!!!!"shouted Reiju when attacking Reiyuki's ZGMF-105EN Strike Enhanced Gundam.

At last, Reiju's GAT-X303AA Rosso Aegis transform into attack mode to attempt to kill Reiyuki, luckily Reiyuki ejected and survived from the attack of Reiju's GAT-X303AA Rosso Aegis Gundam.

THE END.