Le Flashback de C.E.73 (Partie IV)

After they arrived Mantapura base,the crews of Le Cygne can take their free time,as Sho Reiyuki and Phrae sitting at the deck of the Le Cygne and enjoying the breeze of the sea.

When enjoying the breeze of the sea,Sho Reiyuki sits and thinking about anything,Phrae sitting beside her and ask:"Reiyuki,why you're thinking?", Reiyuki replied:"I'm thinking about Reiju, she's my childhood friend,and now we've been divided at different factions,just like me at the Earth Alliance,Reiju at ZAFT,it feels like our friendship is broken,I want to fix it back like normal."Phrae replied:"Oh,I see,so you wanna fix your friendship between you and Reiju,I understand what you're thinking about.",when they're at the conversation, suddenly the alarm rings from the bridge of Le Cygne, Captain Nuannakaew is announce the incoming enemy mobile suit, Phrae calls Reiyuki and said:"we didn't have enough time to chat, let's hurry before the enemy mobile suit invade us!"both Reiyuki and Phrae is rush and suit up to  standby and prepare for sortie.

When the enemy mobile suit is coming to invade Mantapura base,both Sho Reiyuki and Phrae Joven is been launched to engage the enemy mobile suits.

inside the bridge of Le Cygne, Captain Nuannakaew is communicate with both Sho Reiyuki and Phrae Joven and said:"Both of you,the enemy mobile suit is the Siegfried, engage them immediately, don't let them destroy our ship!"

Sho Reiyuki & Phrae Joven:"Roger ma'am!"

Inside the launch deck of Le Cygne,both Sho Reiyuki and Phrae Joven is prepare to catapult launch.

When they're prepared to catapult launch and said:

"Sho Reiyuki,Strike, takeoff!"

"Phrae Joven,Eclipse, takeoff!"

Both of them successfully launched to intercept and engage ZAFT's Siegfried team.