Biscuits Vs Bitches: Act 1

N still remembered when he was declared the leader.

It was back before his squad was deployed to Copper-9, when the company was still preparing them for the mission ahead. All three of them were placed in an arena and forced to fight (non-lethal by the way) in order to decide who would be crowned the leader. N didn't really want to hurt either girl, but V and J were determined and so he had no choice. He had tossed V out of the arena with a flick of his arm and knocked J out with a well-placed strike to the back of the head. It was clear who was the strongest. J was never happy about the results, always berating him and accusing N of cheating, but everyone saw it happen. All the executives saw N beat them both with their own eyes.

He remembered receiving his cap, which he still held onto, even now. Once they had been deployed to the planet and the initial massacre of worker drones had ended, his soft nature became his biggest flaw. He never took charge, while J made decisions which he never argued against. He didn't want to control her, even if she was controlling him. Eventually, she started claiming that she was the leader, and N did nothing to stop her. He didn't really know why, but the threats and beatings he had received near-constantly probably had something to do with it. For years, he just let her have the glory with no consequence...

Until now.

For the first time since the arena fight, N had struck J, the force of the attack wrenching her head sideways as saliva flew out of her mouth. J felt the metal of her cheek peel open as N's claws cut into her, droplets of oil scattering onto the snow. She was surprised, this joke of a drone actually had the audacity to attack her? N lunged at her again, only for J to catch his head and hold him back before he could do anymore damage.

J noticed how feral N was acting, as he wasn't trying to stab or punch her. No, he was trying to bite her, his jaws slamming shut and opening again as she held his head back. J's head rang from the force of his slash and her exposed metal felt cold as her oil dripped down from her right cheek, as if a ghost had laid its icy hands on her. Had she not been a MK2, her head would have almost certainly been whacked off entirely, but the superior wiring and endoskeleton strength managed to hold it in place.

With a grunt of effort, J shoved N backwards, although he only stumbled slightly before righting himself immediately. V had almost toppled over whenever J had shoved her during their fight, but N was barely affected. Speaking of the female drone, V collapsed behind N, clutching onto her wounds while coughing out oil onto the white blanket beneath her. She was badly damaged but would live, she was lucky N intervened when he did, or she would have certainly died. V managed to turn her head to face J, who briefly locked eyes with her for a moment. Despite her damaged state, J did not expect V to grin at her upon seeing how angry N was, a grin which communicated one thing.

You're screwed.

V then began to crawl away towards Uzi's body to lick her wounds and make sure the dead worker wasn't tampered with. N would probably want a proper burial for her. V once again wasn't too fond of the worker drone, but she would admit it wouldn't be the same without her wandering around, talking about murdering all humans, making N smile. V didn't just feel pity, she felt bad for him. But now, she knew N would win. He had bested them both before. All the while, J's attention was brought back to her other former teammate when he spoke up suddenly.

"J..." N said in a voice so deep it was almost unrecognizable, "You should have stayed dead... you've gone and done it this time..." N has had enough, attacking and abusing him was one thing, but killing Uzi? He was expendable, but she wasn't. J would pay dearly for this. She was somewhat frightened by N's new tone, something she had never heard from him. But in classic J fashion, she stood her ground and put on her best bitchy expression.