Halloween night

•Chapter #5 I think•

I get home from school contemplating going to Tina's party. I pace in my room and Dustin swings the door open without knocking

"Who you gonna call!?" He yells out standing in my doorway wearing a ghostbusters costume.

I try to stop myself from laughing but it didn't work, I almost peed my pants as Dustin stands there watching me giggle like a 8 year old high on sugar.

"What!?" He says confused, "What y/n... What's so funny?!" I try to talk but fail and end up in a coughing fit.

After I had calmed down I looked him up and down "you look good kid you just shocked me" I walked past him ruffling his hair, "your too funny to be my brother" I say and a smug looked crossed his face.

"Are you going to Tina's party?" He asked me.

"Yea maybe, why's that?" I look at him as I fill my glass with water.

"No reason." He says while turning around walking away quickly.

"Dustin what was that?" I say following him down the hallway knowing he was hiding something.

"Whats happening Dustin, do you know something?" He stops and looks at me in his doorway.

"Max told me you shouldn't go to that party because she heard Billy talking to Tommy over the phone about trying to get in your pants" he says before closing the door. "That fucken bastard" I yell in the hallway before walking back to the kitchen to grab my glass of water. I have to go to this party now... not to let Billy hit I need to show him I don't need him. I take my glass into my room before closing the door and placing the glass on my nightstand, i hit play on my radio and rock the casbah by the clash plays. I search through my closet and that's when it came to mind...

 I search through my closet and that's when it came to mind

I lay this outfit out on my bed but with my red vans. I turn my radio off and head into the bathroom and turn on the shower. I make sure I clean and shave everything to make myself feel confident walking in, I slip into the outfit checking to make sure I look good in the mirror. I put the slightest touch of makeup on, and spray my Chanel no.5 at my neck and at my wrists, that perfume took me forever to save for so I only use it on special occasions, I smell my wrist before walking to Dustin's room, I do our signature knock and he opens the door.

"Does this look ok?" I ask him with a worried tone, Dustin was a straight up person and spoke his mind 99% of the time, so I always went to him for fashion advice knowing he'd point me in the right direction.

"Shit y/n are you trying to sleep with Billy now?" I roll my eyes at Dustin's first comment, He knows I don't usually wear shorts or makeup even when I go to party's.

"No, I'm trying to show him what he's going to be missing out on you know..?" I say as a statement and a question at the same time.

"Well what you're doing is perfect but you better not give in, Max said he's a dick to girls." He says adjusting his suit.