Chapter 1 : Mirror, Mirror, On The Ceiling.

An alter soul that dwells within you from the day you were born, that is created to have a soul of it's own and play as the opposite role of an individual. These devils, my friend, are what we call a Reverse.

They seek the perfect opportunity to control a persons mind, and play as someone who wouldn't do anything said person would. Some people say 'opposites attract', but in this case, it's more like 'parasites attract.' They retaliate all the time with a host's decisions, as they are like devils who live in an angel's body.

It attacks you at your most vulnerable stages, like when you're grieving over death, or being clinically depressed over the past few months. Things like these that let your guard down are the perfect opportunities humans create for their bored little critters.

However across Tomorrowland, this was nothing more than a myth. There was nothing to be scared about, they're not real! Until their captain of the most renowned Mission Force One had awakened the catastrophe that coursed through him for the longest time.

.

"And then I told Mirandos, 'Hey, something's stuck in your head.' and she just whipped out a whole ass seaweed-!" Loretta explained to her brother, as the two Callistos were just walking through the hallways of their new ship. It was their first mission using it, and it went smoothly, other than a few odd events like Mirandos having seaweed in her hair, and Blodger burping out feathers non-stop.

Things have been going normally, ever since Nemesystems were gone for good, and Riona and Copernicus dead. Situations with Mission Force One has returned to a stable condition. However, as Loretta began yapping about their mission, Miles glanced at the window only to spot a figure staring at him. It had an eerie smile plastered on his face, the pupils in his eyes red in horror. 

What's worse is that the figure had the same complexion as the Captain, same hairstyle, same Mission Suit, same height- everything! The only differences were the color of his hair and eyes, which was respectively white and red. The figure smiled creepily at him, before vanishing into the vacuum space.  

Loretta noticing this, began to wave her hands infront of Miles' face, calling his name several times already. "Miles? Miles, are you alright?" She snapped her fingers at Miles, which caused him to flinch and back to reality. 

"Oh, uh- yeah?" He stammered on his words. "You've been staring into space 5 minutes since I started talking, are you okay?" His sister questioned him, with a worried look plastered on her face. "It's nothing, I just saw something at the window, nothing big." Miles reassured his sister, as he tried to portray that horrific figure that took on the looks of the captain was definitely not creepy and none of her business.

"Alright then.. Anyways, I'm gonna hang out with the others, do you wanna join?" Loretta invited her brother, even though he declined the offer. Loretta sighed in defeat before she separated ways with Miles before heading towards the living room.

Miles took one last chance to stare at the window, but no clone figure like before appeared before him. He shook his head to clear his mind, as he went to the guys' bedrooms instead. He changed into his PJ'S before laying down on his bed, flat on his back. Staring into the ceiling that was made using a mirror-like material, he surveyed the image that reflected on the top. 

And then it happened again. 

The very same figure appeared for a split second, giving him that creepy grin before disappearing once more. This caused Miles to get extremely pissed, as he rose into sitting position. 

"Yo."

A voice as bland as ever, yet it sounded like two people were speaking simultaneously, called out to Miles. The captain turned around frantically, to find no one behind him.

"I'm up here, stupid."

As expected, Miles tilted his head upward. To his surprise was the mysterious figure again. Only now was he seeing it up close. The figure looked just like him, as if he had a long lost brother and wasn't informed about it. The mysterious clone who stuck to the ceiling floated down and sat on Miles' bed, facing him. 

"Who are you, why do you look exactly like me?" The captain asked, moving backwards as defensive action. "What does it look like? I'm you, dumb shit. Is that not obvious?" Unlike Miles' warm and dense personality, the clone had a sarcastic and cold personality, but he wasn't dense. If something's more obvious than ever, he'd be one to notice it faster than anyone. "Now I don't know how you look like me, or how I'm you and you're me- but if you don't get off the ship right now, I'll-"

"Call your friends to lock me up? Not happening. Heat Rays, activate." The figure who was in a Mission Suit used his heat rays to destroy the QuestCom on Miles' wrist. He winced in pain due to the burning heat that managed to seep through his skin. Miles reached out for his Lazerang, but to his surprise, his clone did the same thing. His Lazerang however, was red. Miles' Lazerang was blue.

"Listen here, Callisto. Call me Silem. I am nothing like you- infact I am the opposite of you. If you want your friends to stay alive, you will listen to me. You will not, and I mean never- tell anyone about me." The figure walked closer to Miles, with a threatening aura around him.

"What if I do?" Miles argued back, which was something Silem wouldn't be doing if he was in the Captain's position. "If you do, I kill your team. Simple." 

"Oh you wouldn't." He glared at Silem. There was no way he would do such a thing. Right? "You care about them, I don't. That's what makes us opposites." Silem bluntly explained. 

Miles' was silent for a while. If he were to save his friends, he has to do everything that Silem tells him to do. But they're opposites, will he really keep his word? As much as he doesn't want to believe it, Silem is really the opposite of Miles. He never gave any suspense in his words. He's direct. Quick at making effective decisions, which actually works. Unlike Miles, who needs backup plans because there will be something that backfires on him during his missions.

"Fine. What must I do?"

WORD COUNT : 1072

RAHHHH NEW FIC DROPPED!!!

I've been thinking about a Reverse AU for MFO for some time during my break, hence what you're reading now is exactly about it.

and I really put the name Silem because I thought it's reverse for miles but I have deficiency in reading backwards, because it's actually Selim. BUT IT SOUNDS WEIRD SO I KEPT SILEM INSTEAD LMAOO

Anyways, will edit a new chapter tonight!! <3