Chapter 5 : Escaped From Death.

"Now approaching the abandoned shuttle." The Starship was nearing the wrecked shuttle. "I'm calling Zeeb." Miles said, hitting buttons as the call was ongoing. "Zeeb? Zeeb are you there? Come in, Zeeb!" His words did not go through. The signal was too weak.

Mirandos turned to Loretta and raised an eyebrow when the screen infront of Loretta turned red. "There's no QuestCom range here, we can't get in contact." She said. 

"That aside, why is your screen red?" Mirandos asked her. "I have absolutely no idea, but all information stayed intact though, nothing happened." Loretta replied, to which Miles interjected. "Right now, our Mission is to rescue Zeeb from that shuttle. Haruna and Mirandos, you're with me. Loretta and Blodger, keep an eye out for that star." 

Loretta opened her Bracelex for information regarding the soon-to-explode looking orb. "Good luck and hurry, 'cause this star explodes exactly in 8 minutes and 46 seconds."

"Got it. Let's go, guys!"

.

"How is a tiny abandoned ship so incredibly spacious?" Mirandos' mouth gaped at the amount of hallways she saw. The space shuttle was quite small on the outside, but everyone knew better than to judge a book by it's cover.

"Alright- uh.. this mission just got a lot harder." Miles muttered, gritting his teeth. "We'll split up then." Haruna suggested bluntly. 

"Right, Mirandos, take North. Haruna will take South and I will go East. If one of us finds Zeeb, QuestCom each other." Miles commanded, pointing at said directions. "Are we on it?" 

"Yeah, we are!" Mirandos cheered. Haruna just gave him a thumbs up, which really didn't effect Miles that much. Externally.

"Then let's go."

.

7 MINUTES 57 SECONDS UNTIL SUPERNOVA

Miles scouted the East side of the area as planned. Right now, he regretted not going West, because the space here is incredibly big. Not to mention they forgot a holo-map.

The place looks incredibly wrecked, too. Broken wires everywhere, and there's a lot of debris. Miles looked everywhere for the missing robot, but was nowhere to be found. There were just rusted hardware and tiny cargos.

After floating around the shuttle, he reached the engine room."Zeeb, are you around here? Hello?"

"Captain Callisto? Is that you?" A robotic voice echoed somewhere near the ceiling. That must be him!

"Zeeb! I'm coming, do not leave anywhere!" Miles floated up towards Zeeb's voice. He caught Zeeb tangled in a lot of wires. He managed to untangle the wires, and helped Zeeb in escaping from the engine room. But there was something off about it, and it probably has to do with a clone.

.

5 MINUTES AND 32 SECONDS UNTIL SUPERNOVA

Mirandos was scavenging north from the main point. At the same time, Haruna was almost done covering south. As the two floated around, they soon bumped into each other.

"Hey, didn't see you there." Mirandos greeted him. "Sure you didn't." Haruna rolled his eyes with a smirk on his face. "Did you manage to find Zeeb?"

"Nope, he wasn't at north. I take it he's not at south either?" Mirandos replied, followed with her question. Haruna simply shook his head as a no.

"Where is Miles anywa-" Mirandos was interrupted with both her and Harunas's QuestCom's blinking sound.

"Guys, I've found Zeeb. Meet back at starting point." About time. "Great! We'll see you there." Mirandos said. Haruna simply nodded in response.