Chapter three

Luna opened the door only to find the Headmaster of Hogwarts with his Deputy Head, on their back, she can see three figures, one is definitely Severus Snape, the other one is Lucius Malfoy and probably with Narcissa Malfoy. Luna wanted to jump excitedly at the thought of Harry's reaction when he saw his Severus.

"Good morning?" She tried to act innocently, which is perfected and she can act perfectly because of her de-aged and innocent looking face.

"Is this the Pendragon Little Manor?" The Headmaster asked kindly, she knew well enough to not believe the twinkle on his blue eyes, fake.

She nodded before stepping back, letting them enter, the Malfoys and Snape following the two Professors, shocking them both. She lead them to the living room before requesting some tea and cakes from Rodsy.

They were all just seated when a voice in a Sonorous echoed throughout the manor, Luna can't help but to grin, which for their visitors were a simple innocent smile, because they don't know her too well.

"Mischiefs, get your arse down here and help me prepare breakfast or I swear I will burn down every book in that library again!" Luna felt like laughing when she saw the scandalous looks from the adults.

'Not everyone can burn knowledge.', she thought.

She was about to apologize when Harry spoke again.

"Draco bloody Lucius! You better be here in five minutes to eat breakfast or I will dump all the potion ingredients you just bought yesterday in the trash! And I will lock down the potion lab out of your reach and let the Mischiefs prank you! I won't even stop Moirai and Vie pestering you and messing with your hair." Then suddenly they heard a footsteps of someone running. Lucius and Narcissa looked horrified while the Headmaster and Professor McGonagall looked confused. While Severus looked crossed and amused at the same time, crossed at the mention of wasting ingredients of potions and amused that his godson was scared of something, not that he want his godson to be weak, he just want his godson to stop being petty sometimes.

The Professors except Severus didn't know that they will meet Lucius and Narcissa here at all people, they knew of course about their son. They were greeted by a very mature looking Draco, wearing a green velvety robe, sweat falling down from his forehead.

"Luna." He greeted, kissing Luna's cheek, his parents looked horrified at the prospect of their son running away from home to be with the Boy-Who-Lived. Though it is more like horrified that their son ran, no purebloods run, purebloods walk.

"Draco, how's experimenting? I bet---" Luna was cut off by Neville's footsteps. He arrived from the back door, looking like he just fought a dragon. There's a flower crown on top of his head that looks like it had been placed there forcefully. Draco snickered before Neville glared at him, making him shut up.

"The fairies wanted me to be their model again because you're not visiting them again, Luna!" He exclaimed exasperated. The adults only watched them silently, observing them. Draco looked amused.

They knew who had just arrived, Neville Longbottom, the boy who ran away from home like their son, they all look like matured version of children, in all honesty, they looked older because of their posture and the way they held their selves that even most pureblood Lords and Ladies will be ashamed placed next to them, even if their son ran away and the way Neville looked messy right now, their posture and the way they stand screamed the grace of a Lord and Lady. Lucius can't help but notice that his son looks like he lost his whiney tone, he also looked like a mature version of his son, standing with a grace only a Lord can do. The two other boys haven't noticed them yet.

While the Headmaster and McGonagall exchanged a curious and confused looks, they haven't thought that in their visit, they will meet those children who goes missing last three years.