Chapter four

The kids with the Malfoys and Severus settled outside, busy with different things, Luna had placed a blanket in the grass, their house elves also placed a basket full of different foods they knew the kids loved.

Harry and the twins were now fixing the instruments they would use that day. Draco were talking to his parents while Luna and Neville entertain Snape, they were sitting in the blanket Luna had laid for them. The entities were nowhere to be seen, probably on their rooms. They knew they'll come soon. After all, it was their bonding time.

The twins started playing the piano while Harry tested his guitar. Counting one to three, Harry started to practice some lines, oblivious to the attention they got, his eyes were closed.

"Loving and fighting, accusing, denying~
I can't imagine a world with you gone~"

Harry visibly gulped, remembering whom he did wrote the song for, really. He felt the unshed tears on his unopened eyes, clearly not wanting to let them see the tears, he calmed himself, reminding himself that the same person he love is here with him, probably talking about his passion on potions with his friends.

Unbeknown to Harry, the same person he was thinking of was staring at him intensely, if you'll ever look on those dark pair of orbs, you'll see the curiosity. Curious of what the boy may have experience to have such reactions, the reaction of deep longing and sadness oozing in his voice, the frustration and clenched jaw that remind Severus of how he look like when he was stopping himself from crying his heart out.

Harry was startled out of his thoughts when he felt three pair of arms wrapped around him and two hands petting his head.

He opened his eyes, seeing his friends, he hugged them back, hiding his face on Draco's shoulder, letting his tears falls. The Malfoys watched how their son interact with the other kids. They have never saw Draco offer comfort, they have never even know Draco knew how to comfort others.

"Shh, it is okay, Astro."

"Your love was here, alive, and we'll do anything to save him, alright?"

"You'll marry him, right? We'll support you!"

"Yeah! We'll even help you protect him, remember?"

"We won't let anything happen to him, alright?"

"We'll even help you carry him and abduct him if he rejected you, you know." Harry can't help but he laughed hysterically at his friends.

"You know what? You will all help me create that all time shield. The same one we started years ago when we visited the realm!" He smiled, letting himself bask in the happiness he felt for having his friends and family be there for him and support him without judging him.

And if the Malfoys heard them, they never said anything but in their own mind, they felt some pride for their son, knowing that even if their son left them, Draco have found the kind of friends that will stick with him, no matter what. They knew these people will protect their son.

And Severus? He was confused. He heard them, of course. But he was confused of how he was feeling after hearing that the heart of the boy with ethereal beauty was already taken. He want to remind himself that even with the maturity, the boy was still underage, almost thrice under of his age.

"Alright, two songs?" Severus snapped out of his thoughts when he saw the kids move towards different instruments.

He noted that all of them move with grace and almost synchronized, like they always did it, like they were all doing it since their birth but for him, the boy with ethereal beauty stood out.

The twins took their place in front of two pianos, Luna took her place with the drums. Neville held his flute fondly, remembering those times when they can't sleep and they will just play Harry's different songs until all of them gets tired and will sleep entangled to each other. Draco held a wine coloured guitar with engravings of his and the twins initials. And Harry? He stood in the middle of the kids, holding his black guitar, the guitar have the engravings of the Deathly Hallows in it, the engravings of it was made with gold. Although not everyone can see the backside of it, only the kids and entities knew of Severus Snape's name being engrave in it.