CHAPTER 10

At night sana, Jimin, tzuyu and Jungkook were having dinner in a restaurant....

Jungkook pov...

*Come on.... what's happening to me..... I'm giving her a chance....or maybe I already did..... should I ask her if she likes me too? She probably does or else she wouldn't have let me kiss her right? Oh god this is eating me up...*

"Jungkook....Jungkook..." Jimin's voice interrupted my thoughts as I looked up from my plate to him...

"What's wrong dude? You zoned out from quiet a while..." Jimin said...

"U-uh sorry I'm fine...." Jungkook smiled and picked a piece of sushi with chopsticks and ate it silently....

"should we go to the Effiel tower tonight? It's our last day here anyways...." Sana said while drinking her peach juice...

"Yes! Jungkook can we go please? I want to take those couple picks there..." Tzuyu said while holding his arm...

"U-uh alright....fine..." Jungkook said as sana gave tzuyu a high five....

Jungkook sighed and whispered to Jimin "Jimin....I need your help? I want to.....uh... confess.....tonight...."

Jimin gasped and said "dude I'm married and I'm not gay...and I love my wife-"

*Oh god I'll kill this shortie*

"I mean I'll confess to tzuyu...." Jungkook said...

Jimin smiled and gave him a playful slap on his shoulder "finally? I knew it, I knew it, she was never bad from the start....thank god you realized even if it's been 2 months..."

Jungkook sighed "2 months to the marriage and 4 months ago we met..."

Jimin said "you don't regret don't you?"

Jungkook smiled and looked at tzuyu while she was talking with sana...

*No I don't regret it*

At night...

"Just give her these roses and say I love you and kiss her" Jimin said annoyedly while trying to make him listen....

"In public...here...under the Effiel tower? You're kidding right?" Jungkook said..

"No, you're jungcoconut, look at these teen, gfs and bfs kissing eachother and you can't even kiss your wife you jerk-"

"Ok ok fine...I understand..... I'll do it....I'm just nervous....I don't know...I just feel good with her now..."

"That's because you gave life a chance Jungkook....."

"Probably....why isn't sana and tzuyu here yet, aren't they done shopping?"

Jimin looked around but got a call "....you wait here Jungkook I just got a call..."

Jungkook nodded and sat on the bench with white roses in his hand...

Jimin picked up the call "hello?"

"Your wife fell off the stairs, come to this location to pick her up" the call ended and Jimin was sent a location...

In panic Jimin hurriedly ran to the car and drove to tay location....

Tzuyu pov...

*I was shopping with sana when suddenly.... everything blacked out....*

*I opened my eyes slowly seeing myself laying on a bed in....another room...unknown room....w-whats happening....*

*With a dizzy head I sat and looked around the room, am I kidnapped....oh no...*