CHAPTER 23

the music was so damn loud, almost making the whole hall vibrate.....tzuyu covered her ears and groaned as she went through the crowd of people dancing and pulled Jungkook in a corner....

"What!?" Jungkook asked frustratedly....

"I'm gonna be straight forward with you Jungkook.... don't be so touchy with yoojung.... hyunjin is watching....have some shame...." Tzuyu said in anger...

"Already jealous? I was just touching her...alot more is left to do.." Jungkook said smugly....

Tzuyu frowned "what do you mean?"

"You'll see darling..." Jungkook smirked and went back on the dance floor...

Tzuyu pulled him back again making him groan and he rolled his eyes.... "What tzuyu?" He said feeling annoyed....

"I apologized so many time please just forgive me...or...or...I'll..." She hugged him tightly "or I won't let you go" she said and placed her cheek on his chest hugging him tightly...

Jungkook bit his tongue and tried to control his laugh badly...

He then cleared his throat and pushed her away, she stumbled back, that's the edge, her eyes got teary again....

"J-jungkook please..." She started but Jungkook raised his palm "I don't want any nonsense Chou tzuyu.... don't fucking touch me again unless I give you my permission.... don't forget....I'm JEON JUNGKOOK" he said and went back in the crowd of people dancing...

"C-chou tzuyu? But I'm jeon tzuyu..." She wiped her tears...

The time for the dinner was announced and the gates to the main dinner hall opened, the sound echoing grabbing everyone's attention, tzuyu wiped her tears and picked hyunjin, catching him off guard, hyunjin was actually tasting every cupcake and giving them a score with Felix and minho...

"M-mom...you scared me..." Hyunjin said hugging her neck as she walked to the hall....

"Let's just eat this dinner and get out of here...." Tzuyu said....

"But mom the cake cutting is after the dinner-" hyunjin said...

"Please hyunjin....I'm tired..." She said sitting on a chair and making hyunjin sit beside her....

"Alright mommy....." Hyunjin replied feeling a bit sad by the sudden turn of his mother's thoughts....

Sana came with minho and Felix and sat on the table with tzuyu and hyunjin... "Tzuyu...yah.... You okay? You look so pale..." Sana said and frowned...

"Mommy's feeling nauseous" hyunjin said...

"Oh wait- Jimin carries medicines with him....go Felix call daddy for dinner and tell him to bring the pills for nausea..." Sana said patting Felix's back as he nodded and got up going to Jimin...

______________________________________

"This is so lit! I'm enjoying myself, + look how many hot girls are staring at me" Jimin laughed taking a sip of his wine....

"Come on Jimin... you're married...if your wife heard this she's gonna kill you..." Yoojung said....

"So what? You think I'm scared of her? Scared of a pocket sized woman? Huh?" Jimin said...

"Yes, cuz you ARE..." Jungkook said drinking his own glass of wine in one gulp....

"Are you serious? Me scared of sana? No fucking way-" Jimin said and rolled his eyes but chocked on his wine hearing Felix's voice "daddy mommy's calling you"

"Y-you didn't hear anything didn't you?" Jimin said nervously....

"I heard everything~" Felix said crossing his arms and smirking...