Does he... Like her?

I wrap up my room, putting my hair curler away and my nail polish. I decided to go simple this dinner, with a plaid jeans top knotted at the bottom and a cute white skirt. It all looked casual but my up-do and curled strands of hair looked good and so did my white nail polish. I add a white bow and I'm ready, snapping some selfies.

Oh, I almost forgot the makeup. Maybe I'll just forget that. I was never the makeup girl, and I was the middle in my two best friends. Samantha is pretty, and she usually likes to wear makeup and go shopping. But she isn't that girly girl. While Quentin is a boy, a tomboy of course. So I'm both mixed in one. It's why all three of us get along so well;we push away our differences and find love within. Ew that sounded way too cheesy.

Anyways, I just apply some nude lipstick and a very limited amount of mascara, then I walk with my phone up to Grant's door, and I hear smooching. Ew.

I knock but no one answers, then I wince and throw open the door, keeping my eyes off of the what the scene is in front of me. "Grant, let's go." I order and then leave, rushing down the stairs. I can't bear to look at disgusting scenes. Especially when they feature your hardcore player, your older brother.

Soon he's down in a band tshirt and shorts. "Dude, go change into that red button down!" I tell him, and be glares at me, staying in place.

"I said do it."

"Grant."

"Grant michaels."

"Fine, I'll tell Mickey or whoever that new girl is that you have a rare hair disorder and you can't show her your body." I challenge, and he laughs at me. I know it's stupid but I need him to change! He's such a big baby!

I stomp upstairs and find a half naked blonde and I shove her out of his room, then I wrinkle my nose at all of the smell, the chips, the drinks, the smelly laundry, everything. I grab his red shirt and run downstairs, almost kicking the blondie out of our house and succeeding.

I pull off his shirt and he glares daggers at me as I button up his red button down. "You made me do it, Grant." Then I pull him out of the house as we board my car and we exit the driveway. He's such a big baby to be honest, and I feel like a pregnant mother living around him.

We reach a pretty grand house, and exit. The house is pretty grand, but not as grand as our own. I find myself licking my lips and entering the porch as I ring the bell.

A beautiful girl who looks about 20 smiles at us as she opens the door. She looks like Willa. Blue eyes, slim figure, but she has brown hair. She looks busy, as she has a briefcase in her hand.grants eyes skim over her body, engulfing as i nudge him.

"Hi," the woman says.

"Hey." Grant replies. The woman smiles and then turns to me.

"I'm kinda busy right now, and I think you're... Willa's friend?" She asks. "Am I right?"

"Yes, you are." I reply smoothly before catching Willa running down the stairs and into our view. She smiles and catches her breath at the door as her mom smiles and waves at us. "I'd better leave now, have fun!" She waves and gets into her SUV, driving off.

"Willa!" I hug her a bit and she hugs back, looking extremely gorgeous and outrageously twinning with a Victoria Secrets model. I face my brother bad he arches an eyebrow, muttering hello.

"I see, this is Grant Michaels wearing a button down." Willa mutters and then let's me in. I file in and giggle at her comment, taking off my shoes before I hear Grant say "I heard that, you know." Then he files in and kicks off his shoes- oh boy, and when I say kick, I mean kick.